Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Lost  (Read 3450 times)

Offline AllenF

• Galactic Bee
Lost
« on: May 23, 2010, 08:32:52 pm »
Ok, I am sitting here and just realize that we have 2 hours of review before the real last show starts (9:00 P.M.).  Since I will most likely fall asleep before the 11:30 ending, I was wanting everybodies opinion on if the show answered all the questions, and were you satisfied?   Thoughts on what should have been.

Offline vermmy35

• Field Bee
Re: Lost
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2010, 09:08:32 pm »
I really never like the show and only watched a few episodes.  To tell you the truth I thought it was the dumbest show since... well... No it is the dumbest show ever. :evil: Thats my opinion so take it for what its worth. 

PS Don't hate me :-D
Semper Fi to all my brothers out there
http://gettingbacktocountryliving.blogspot.com/

Offline Kathyp

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2010, 09:18:07 pm »
i have it set to record.  i'll never make it that late.

+ i think i am behind a couple of episodes so don't anybody spoil the ending  :-)

i like lost because it was  different.  you did not know what was going to happen or where it was headed.  a truly unique story line is a rare thing in a book, movie, or show.
Someone really ought to tell them that the world of Ayn Rand?s novel was not meant to be aspirational.

Offline melliphile

• House Bee
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2010, 09:28:17 pm »
   I am a bona fide "Losty". I was hooked in the second season and have followed intently ever since. This show, I believe, will go down in tv history, for it truly is the first of it's kind. This show speaks on many different levels; the spiritual, political, social, emotional, intellectual. It does take attention and focus to keep up with and for those who have the mettle for it, it's truly rewarding. This is not casual viewing. I will miss it. Luckily, I own the first 5 seasons and have 6 pre-ordered.
"Never discourage anyone who continually makes progress, no matter how slow." -Plato

Offline AllenF

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2010, 09:29:27 pm »
I hope tonight we learn who shot J R..........Oh wait wrong show.

Offline melliphile

• House Bee
« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2010, 10:05:11 pm »
We all know it was "The Man In Black", Allen!
"Never discourage anyone who continually makes progress, no matter how slow." -Plato

Offline Jerrymac

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2010, 12:48:12 am »
OK so here is what happened........

The show ended. Sorry Kathy.
:rainbowflower:  Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.   :rainbowflower:

:jerry:

My pictures.Type in password;  youview
     http://photobucket.com/albums/v225/Jerry-mac/

Offline Kathyp

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2010, 01:03:29 am »
   :'(     :'(
Someone really ought to tell them that the world of Ayn Rand?s novel was not meant to be aspirational.

anything