Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: de ja vu? where i have never been  (Read 11504 times)

Offline CazzyMay

• New Bee
de ja vu? where i have never been
« on: October 26, 2011, 06:04:20 am »
i ever since i was little i have often had well what i call deja vu moments where i see places normally in my sleep but soemtimes when i am awake sometimes repearting themselves sometimes not i have never been and then months or years later i am in that same moment in that actual place. while this does not scare me i was wondering what it is called can anyone help? :?
« Last Edit: October 26, 2011, 11:21:10 am by CazzyMay »

Offline KD4MOJ

• Field Bee
  • Bees... Motorcycles... amateur radio...
    • TangleWood Apiary
Re: de ja vu? where i have never been
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2011, 08:35:08 am »
Could be temporal lobe seizure.  :-D

The temporal lobes process emotions, fight-or-flight reactions, and are important for short-term memory. Some symptoms of a temporal lobe seizure may be related to these functions, including having odd feelings — such as euphoria, fear, panic and deja vu.

...DOUG
KD4MOJ

Offline CazzyMay

• New Bee
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2011, 08:45:04 am »
yet i have never been to these places and this happeneds thing months or years before the actual event

Offline Scadsobees

• Galactic Bee
  • Best use of smileys in a post award.
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2011, 10:04:56 am »
I get deja vu all the time...but mostly it is thinking about something I did and feeling like I'd done it before because I remember a different time but I'm just creating memories.

Just curious though....this is primarily a forum for beekeepers.  Your only posts are about paranormal experiences.  Do you have bees?
Rick

Offline AllenF

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2011, 08:23:46 pm »
Or just paranormal bees?

Offline Michael Bush

• Universal Bee
    • bushfarms.com
« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2011, 03:37:45 pm »
The times it's the hardest to ignore is when you are in a place and with people that are new and you KNOW it has not happened before despite the feeling that it has.  The best theory I know of is that we are all actually slightly precient, we are seeing a consistent 1/10th of a second or so into the future.  (A scientist came up with this and had very exact measurements and arguments why this has to be true) which is what allows us to move gracefully through time and not have problems because of the time lag it takes for signals to get through our body to our muscles.  Our brains allow for this and if that prescience gets out of synch (too far ahead) we get a "De Ja Vu" moment, because we actually have seen this moment already.
My website:  bushfarms.com/bees.htm en espanol: bushfarms.com/es_bees.htm  auf deutsche: bushfarms.com/de_bees.htm  em portugues:  bushfarms.com/pt_bees.htm
My book:  ThePracticalBeekeeper.com
-------------------
"Everything works if you let it."--James "Big Boy" Medlin

Offline BlueBee

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2011, 05:54:28 pm »
If any of you are fortunate enough to see into the future, even if only a few seconds, I would recommend you get into the derivatives market, you could make a KILLING! 

If you play options on the week of expiration, the derivative nature of the beasts are way more amplified than if you trade a few weeks out.  There are many expiration weeks when a trade would yield a 10x gain in a day IF you can see a few moments into the future!

Do you need a manager  :-D

Offline beemaster

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
  • It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.
    • http://www.beemaster.com
« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2011, 06:45:12 pm »
I think there might be parallel Universes over-lapping like disks in a hard drive and occasionally data zapping from disc to disc. Can our Universes and paths in life be so similar that we can get residual info that lives in our memories and is struck like a match when something very similar comes up.

And if the two stories are slightly different, can't the brain make up the difference and fill in the blanks enough to sell you the whole story?!
NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection

Please enjoy the forum, and if it has helped you in any way, we hope that a small donation can be made to support our FULLY member supported forum. You will never see advertisements here, and that is because of the generous members who have made our forum possible. We are in our second decade as a beekeeping forum and all thanks to member support. At the top right of every page is a donations link. Please help if you can.

Offline JackM

• Field Bee
« Reply #8 on: October 31, 2011, 11:13:32 pm »
I have had several de ja vu experiences over the years, including one that involved 9/11.  It gets way spooky when you can predict the next thing to happen.....such as a mouse running across wet concrete.  The 9/11 one was not so much de ja vu as knowing that planes were going to deliberately crash into something.  I saw a passenger airplane just all of a sudden dive into the ground and crash..... about 9 months before the event.  I do not consider myself psychic in any way, these events are rare and totally unpredictable.  Some are undecipherable until the event occurs, but I know it is to happen in the future.  I will tell my wife of these times and 'predict' some miniscule event.  Kinda fun, sometimes way spooky.
Jack of all trades
Master of none.

Offline qa33010

• Field Bee
« Reply #9 on: November 01, 2011, 06:24:03 pm »
I get it quite often also.  It also depends on what's going on.  I have woken up just before certain things have happened and my wife, after 19 years of marriage, has decided to just go with it.
Everyone said it couldn't be done. But he with a chuckle replied, "I won't be one to say it is so, until I give it a try."  So he buckled right in with a trace of a grin.  If he had a worry he hid it and he started to sing as he tackled that thing that couldn't be done, and he did it.  (unknown)

Offline BlueBee

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #10 on: November 16, 2011, 11:11:20 pm »
Well if any of you mentalists out there are seeing into the future this week, this is options expiration week.  If you could have foreseen the market dip today and bought some November puts on spdrs (ie spy Nov125 put) you could have made 3x your money in one day. 

Of coarse if you future vision was wrong and you bought calls instead, you’re probably out 100% of your money.  Such is life with derivatives :evil:  (Nov options expire end of this week).

Even without licking a toad, you still have a 50:50 chance of being right: up or down  :-D

Disclaimer:  You have to be 99% crazy to trade options on the week of expiration! 

Offline BlueBee

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #11 on: November 17, 2011, 04:03:44 pm »
Wow, the market is tanking again today.  It would have been a BIG payday for futurists buying index puts yesterday and today.  The gains (or losses if you guess wrong) get more and more amplified as expiration nears.

Offline Nature Coast Beek

• House Bee
  • Suck it up, buttercup!
    • Both Feet In
« Reply #12 on: June 17, 2012, 11:12:10 am »
There has been a small linkage between those that experience moments of deja vu consistently and occurrence/predisposition to alzheimer's. Just thought I'd add that to the mix. Okay, as you were...fire those black helos and flux capaciters back up y'all.

Offline jayj200

• Queen Bee
« Reply #13 on: June 01, 2014, 09:40:58 am »
911 was a dark day. in more ways than one.

the sky turned dark and cloudy here!

Offline Psparr

• Field Bee
« Reply #14 on: June 01, 2014, 10:07:42 am »
I'm Christian and don't believe in a lot of hokey pokey, but years ago I was at the beach with my wife. As we were walking by some shops I had a strange feeling. I had the feeling I knew the name of the business. There was no signage out front and the feeling was so strong that I had to go inside and ask. I went right to the counter and asked the clerk if the store was named the "Tempest"? She said yes it is the "Tempest Gallow". Their sign had been blown off the front of the store a few days before.and was inside the store propped up against the wall out of view.

Really creaped me out.