http://www.addictinggames.com/
Kenneth
Kenneth Lowry

Offline qa33010

• Field Bee
games
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2005, 11:15:07 pm »
:lol:   Thanks!!!  I just put them on my favorites!   :twisted:
Everyone said it couldn't be done. But he with a chuckle replied, "I won't be one to say it is so, until I give it a try."  So he buckled right in with a trace of a grin.  If he had a worry he hid it and he started to sing as he tackled that thing that couldn't be done, and he did it.  (unknown)

Offline beemaster

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
  • It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.
    • http://www.beemaster.com
games
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2005, 11:25:06 pm »
Thanks for these!!!! I'm a fan of www.ebaumsworld.com whos game collection is also very nice -and their other stuff (although not cut out for kids) is a great collection of video and audio content and other neat stuff.

I just bought the official Scarbble game through HP's website, both Ladybee and I love to play against each other, they computer or the solitare versions of Scrabble.

I'm looking for UPWORDS - I see at www.addictinggames.com has an EMAIL version of Upwords, but I'm looking for something FASTER than that. Upwords has ALWAYS been my favorite word game, something we played through thousands of hours at work to help pass the times, but I have NEVER seen a realistic PC version that plays single or multiplayer except for some low-budget looking rip-off a few years ago that was an insult to both todays eye-popping graphics and good game play.

Thanks again for these, and since Ebaums is now BLOCKED at work, we can possilbly go to addicting games, until of course they block that too - lol.
NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection

Please enjoy the forum, and if it has helped you in any way, we hope that a small donation can be made to support our FULLY member supported forum. You will never see advertisements here, and that is because of the generous members who have made our forum possible. We are in our second decade as a beekeeping forum and all thanks to member support. At the top right of every page is a donations link. Please help if you can.

Offline Colorado Beekeeper

• New Bee
games
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2005, 07:05:19 pm »
yeah it's pretty cool
Kenneth Lowry