Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Big Lies  (Read 92646 times)

Online Kathyp

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
Re: Big Lies
« Reply #1020 on: August 11, 2022, 07:04:53 pm »
When I built a restaurant I took a loan on my house to do it.  When walmart moved to town they were given the land and infrastructure.   Supplementing green energy may end up saving supplement money as we have always supplemented oil, farming and tons of other stuff.

Some states do that.  Mine has done that with a number of businesses.  I don't know if anyone has been given land, but they certainly got tax breaks.  Nike was a big one some years ago.  The government will do that because their calculation is that revenue will flow from the business and the number of people hired.
I am not defending that practice.  That's a local issue.

I am saying that if the government allows people or business to keep more of what they have earned, they are doing something that has proven over and over to stimulate the economy and increase employment.  It is their money.  They are not being given MY money.

We do not supplement oil companies.  this is another lie of the left.  They do get a lot of tax breaks and writedowns.  They also spend billions in exploration and development and bring in billions in revenue and product. 

What the left is doing is not a tax break for green stuff.  It is a direct subsidy.  they tried this before and the companies failed costing the taxpayers billions.  Solyndra alone cost the taxpayer 1/2 a billion dollars.  You want to give a working green company tax breaks then fine, do that.  The federal government has no business supporting with our dollars a company that can't prove it is worth it. 

I can't think of any green stuff that is actually green.  We are just paying for different forms of pollution and giving money to China for the privaliage. 

They might try fixing the grid before they try to hook more stuff to it and to unpredictable green energy.  OR, do the logical thing along with fixing the grid, and build nuke plants.  Clean, reliable, and we know that they work. 

There is no week nor day nor hour when tyranny may not enter upon this country, if the people lose their roughness and spirit of defiance.? --Walt Whitman

Online gww

• Super Bee
« Reply #1021 on: August 11, 2022, 07:55:19 pm »
I have been involved in a few tax subsidies dealing with the auto industry but It makes my head hurt to day too much to feel a push to get into it.  Just isn't worth it right now.  I don't disagree with every little thing you typed but also stick to some of my previous positions.  Maybe latter though.
Cheers
gww

Offline salvo

• Queen Bee
« Reply #1022 on: August 17, 2022, 09:15:27 pm »
Salvo

Offline salvo

• Queen Bee
« Reply #1023 on: August 26, 2022, 10:51:54 pm »
Mike graduates high school and takes out a loan for $50,000 to start his plumbing company. He buys plenty of expensive tools, A work truck and learns a trade.
Curtis graduates high school and choses to take out a loan for $50,000 to go to college to study liberal arts
Mike works for 5 years to build and pay for his investment.
Curtis graduates from college with a debt he cant afford to pay.
Curtis gets his debt forgiven by Uncle  Joe Biden.
Mike has his taxes go up to pay for Curtis unpaid debts.

Mike then gets audited by 1 of the 87,000 new IRS agents and has to prove his truck and tools are actual work expenses.
Salvo

Offline Michael Bush

• Universal Bee
    • bushfarms.com
« Reply #1024 on: August 30, 2022, 07:44:23 am »
87,000 new ARMED IRS agents...
My website:  bushfarms.com/bees.htm en espanol: bushfarms.com/es_bees.htm  auf deutsche: bushfarms.com/de_bees.htm  em portugues:  bushfarms.com/pt_bees.htm
My book:  ThePracticalBeekeeper.com
-------------------
"Everything works if you let it."--James "Big Boy" Medlin

Offline salvo

• Queen Bee
« Reply #1025 on: August 30, 2022, 07:27:59 pm »
Hi Folks,

That gives new meaning to the question:

Is that a gun in your pocket,... or are you just happy to see me?

[ You are not allowed to view attachments ]

Sal
Salvo

Offline salvo

• Queen Bee
« Reply #1026 on: September 02, 2022, 06:28:33 pm »

Salvo

Online Kathyp

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #1027 on: September 02, 2022, 08:50:34 pm »
I didn't watch it so I didn't know until this AM what it was about.  Creepy would be kind. 

Everything he said about "MAGA" applies to what the dems have done especially over the last few years.  As much as I hate comparisons to Nazi Germany most of the time, I think there are some to be made.  ID an enemy.  Point the people and the security apparatus at that enemy. Claim powers because of the enemy.  Create or make use of, a situation to further solidify power.  Claim that you are unifying and protecting the people from the enemy you have IDed.  Manipulate business and markets so that they must support the regime. 

Most people don't know what Fascism is.  They can't tell you the things that are tenets of Fascism.  They equate Nazi Germany with Fascism, but it was in many ways a different, or at least extreme form, of Fascism.  Italy and Spain were not the same animal pre-Hitler, although there is nothing to be admired about the things they did. 

This kind of behavior started with Obama (Rice) but it is on steroids now, and the same people are pulling the strings.  If they succeed, they are correct.  This country will never be the same.  I guess that's y the point, isn't it?  You can't have a Great Reset if you have independent thinkers and leaders.  Everyone must support the agenda.

Later I'll share a conversation I had with someone about what is happening to international leaders that are not jumping on board.  If you think about it, I bet you can name at least 4 that are heavily under fire.  Flawed people?  Sure, but no more than other leaders. 
There is no week nor day nor hour when tyranny may not enter upon this country, if the people lose their roughness and spirit of defiance.? --Walt Whitman

Offline salvo

• Queen Bee
« Reply #1028 on: September 03, 2022, 06:28:09 pm »
WOW!

Right after Der Fuhrer's message from hell,.... Disney releases a brand-new cartoon for all the little kids.

Apparently, drag queens of Disney weren't enough. Gotta get those little kids.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/09/disney-airs-sick-satanic-cartoon-little-demon-plot-features-demonic-pagan-rituals-single-mom-knocked-satan/

Sal
Salvo

Online The15thMember

• Global Moderator
  • Super Bee
  • Traveler of the Multiverse, Seeker of Knowledge
« Reply #1029 on: September 03, 2022, 06:35:53 pm »
WOW!

Right after Der Fuhrer's message from hell,.... Disney releases a brand-new cartoon for all the little kids.

Apparently, drag queens of Disney weren't enough. Gotta get those little kids.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/09/disney-airs-sick-satanic-cartoon-little-demon-plot-features-demonic-pagan-rituals-single-mom-knocked-satan/

Sal
Not to defend Disney and their choices in childrens programming lately, but you do realize that this is NOT a show being targeted to children.  It's an animated adult sitcom, in the vein of Archer or Simpsons or South Park, that is airing on FXX, which Disney acquired in the Fox merger. 
I come from under the hill, and under the hills and over the hills my paths led.  And through the air, I am she that walks unseen.

Offline salvo

• Queen Bee
« Reply #1030 on: September 03, 2022, 09:01:24 pm »
Oh. Pardon me.

Mea culpa.

Well,   I suppose it's alright then.

NOT!

DISNEY?????

Sal
Salvo

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Super Bee
  • vroom... vroom... but more like phut! phut!
« Reply #1031 on: September 11, 2022, 04:19:13 pm »
Oh. Pardon me.

Mea culpa.

Well,   I suppose it's alright then.

NOT!

DISNEY?????

Sal

Well, the above just sums up a  'saviour' who quotes out of context and then tries to whitewash it with condescension.
What's good for bees is usually good for mankind. Doesn't that mean sharing?

Offline Michael Bush

• Universal Bee
    • bushfarms.com
« Reply #1032 on: September 12, 2022, 08:12:23 am »
The problem with any cartoon is that kids are attracted to them.  I notice this whenever I try to watch anything adult at all in the form of a cartoon.  My grandkids, who would just walk through and go do something else, suddenly want to watch and I have to change shows.  I don't care for cartoons anyway, but they sure do.
My website:  bushfarms.com/bees.htm en espanol: bushfarms.com/es_bees.htm  auf deutsche: bushfarms.com/de_bees.htm  em portugues:  bushfarms.com/pt_bees.htm
-------------------

Offline salvo

• Queen Bee
« Reply #1033 on: September 12, 2022, 09:36:48 pm »
Hi Folks,

All my guns were lost in a tragic boating accident!

BBBut I reported them stolen last week!

https://www.foxnews.com/media/judge-jeanine-guns-stolen-dem-mayoral-candidates-home-something-totally-off-here

Sal
Salvo

Offline salvo

• Queen Bee
« Reply #1034 on: September 13, 2022, 09:49:46 am »
Hi Folks,

A small candle in a dark night from Carl Sagan:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1564735827007111169

Sal
Salvo

Offline salvo

• Queen Bee
« Reply #1035 on: September 20, 2022, 01:50:38 pm »
IS THE PANDEMIC OVER???
Salvo

Offline Michael Bush

• Universal Bee
    • bushfarms.com
« Reply #1036 on: September 20, 2022, 01:53:44 pm »
According to Brandon, yes.
-------------------

Offline salvo

• Queen Bee
« Reply #1037 on: September 21, 2022, 02:19:03 pm »
Salvo

Offline Michael Bush

• Universal Bee
    • bushfarms.com
« Reply #1038 on: September 22, 2022, 06:52:35 am »
Dude look like a ridiculous x-rated cartoon character...
-------------------

Online Kathyp

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #1039 on: September 22, 2022, 12:02:45 pm »
Dude look like a ridiculous x-rated cartoon character...

Thoughts in no particular order when I saw this.

1. that looks really uncomfortable wonder what they are made of
2.  Not keeping him from the dinner table.  Maybe they need to be bigger?
3.  What goes through his mind as it puts those on in the AM
4.  Why on earth would any parent leave a child in that class and why would any school leave someone in as a teacher when they are obviously someone in a mental health crisis?