MEMBER BULLETIN BOARD > GREETINGS/TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF

Scirocco

(1/2) > >>

Scirocco:
First time here, first forum on beekeeping I have been to. Have lots of questions and will post them in the proper places, have retired and have wanted to get into beekeeping for several years. I have been reading a lot about beekeeping and I?m planning to start a hive next spring and want to be prepared with all the information to be successful.

Ben Framed:

--- Quote from: Scirocco on January 09, 2024, 03:39:23 am ---First time here, first forum on beekeeping I have been to. Have lots of questions and will post them in the proper places, have retired and have wanted to get into beekeeping for several years. I have been reading a lot about beekeeping and I?m planning to start a hive next spring and want to be prepared with all the information to be successful.

--- End quote ---

Welcome Scirocco! In preparation for my first bees was why joined Beemaster as well. It is good that you are seeking to learn 'before' you get the bees. Ask those questions, we are here to help. And remember the archives are packed with great information!

Phillip

BeeMaster2:
Welcome to Beemaster.
Jim Altmiller

Terri Yaki:
Welcome from PA, Scirroco, I am in the same boat you are. Been reading and studying and have enrolled in a beekeeping course at my local beekeepers club. Doing so is highly recommended by many so I booked it. You have Aurora listed as home, CO, IL, or elsewhere?

The15thMember:
Welcome to Beemaster, Scirocco!  :happy:  Feel free to ask any and all questions you have, we love to talk bees! 

--- Quote from: Terri Yaki on January 09, 2024, 09:47:49 am ---You have Aurora listed as home, CO, IL, or elsewhere?

--- End quote ---
Please update your location to be more specific.  Beekeeping is very local, and your location will help us to answer your questions better. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version