Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Fuel Prices  (Read 282 times)

Offline Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
Fuel Prices
« on: May 05, 2022, 07:42:59 am »
I was at the pump yesterday and diesel was $5.19 per gallon. Gas was $3.53 
What are prices in your area?
If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14 KJV

Offline BeeMaster2

• Administrator
  • Universal Bee
Re: Fuel Prices
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2022, 08:00:47 am »
$4.15 for regular and around $5.15 for diesel.
Last year diesel was 30 to 50 cents more than gasoline. Now it is around a dollar more. Why is that?
When I was a kid diesel was always cheaper. Now with environmentalist medaling it is way more. Every time the price of diesel goes up, everything else has to go up.
Jim Altmiller

Offline Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2022, 09:05:49 am »
If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14 KJV

Offline NigelP

• House Bee
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2022, 09:25:19 am »
Luck yous....UK Diesel is  ?7.85 UK pounds or $9.7 dollars per gallon and my truck drinks the stuff for fun.

Offline Kathyp

• Universal Bee
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2022, 11:57:56 am »
Luck yous....UK Diesel is  ?7.85 UK pounds or $9.7 dollars per gallon and my truck drinks the stuff for fun.

You guys pay high prices always!  Last time I was over there I was amazed at the cost of all your fuel.   :shocked:
There is no week nor day nor hour when tyranny may not enter upon this country, if the people lose their roughness and spirit of defiance.? --Walt Whitman

Offline The15thMember

• Global Moderator
  • Super Bee
  • Traveler of the Multiverse, Seeker of Knowledge
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2022, 02:52:27 pm »
The shocked emoji doesn't adequately portray my shock. 

We're at like $3.98 here. 
I come from under the hill, and under the hills and over the hills my paths led.  And through the air, I am she that walks unseen.

Offline BeeMaster2

• Administrator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2022, 04:15:56 pm »
Morning st of that is due to taxes, correct?

Offline NigelP

• House Bee
« Reply #7 on: May 06, 2022, 04:00:24 am »
Yup, taxed at 58p per liter plus 20% VAT on top of that.

Offline salvo

• Field Bee
« Reply #8 on: May 09, 2022, 03:40:28 pm »
Hi Ben,

Diesel over $5.00 a gallon. Boats, trains, trucks, tractors.....

Apparently, we care as much about our economy as the Venezuelans did when they were spiraling down.

I just got this:

What You Need to Know: Monday, May 9

The Russian invasion of Ukraine and new spending driven by the $110 billion Infrastructure Investment and Jobs Act will place more price pressure on construction projects in the coming months, according to a pair of industry reports.

Skilled Labor Tops Economic Concerns: Despite concerns about the economy, more than half of Central Massachusetts small businesses planned to increase hiring in 2022, according to a recent survey by Leominster-based Fidelity Bank.

You can't expand without WORKERS! This administration will do anything to weaken the US further. They know that even when they get turned out of office, any new administration simple CAN'T roll it all back.

Do you think Trump Can? How long would it take?

Sal

Salvo

Offline Kathyp

• Universal Bee
« Reply #9 on: May 09, 2022, 06:23:07 pm »
This is kind of a neat site for tracking prices.

https://www.gasbuddy.com/gaspricemap?lat=38.822395&lng=-96.591588&z=4

We have some of the highest prices in the country.  I think only CA beats us.
There is no week nor day nor hour when tyranny may not enter upon this country, if the people lose their roughness and spirit of defiance.? --Walt Whitman

Offline Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #10 on: May 09, 2022, 11:30:34 pm »
Thanks Sal. Diesel was $5.49 per gallon today in the Northeastern area of my State today, (closer to the Alabama Line).

Thanks for the price tracking site Kathy...

Phillip
[