Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Here We Go Again, But Is It True? Roman Explains....  (Read 180 times)

Offline Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
Here We Go Again, But Is It True? Roman Explains....
« on: May 03, 2022, 12:30:15 am »
Is this true? You decide...

According to Facts Matter; "Ballot Harvesters Made 5,668 Illegal Dropbox Dumps, Were Paid $10/Vote in Georgia: Election Watchdog"

« Last Edit: May 03, 2022, 07:30:35 am by Ben Framed »
If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14 KJV

Offline Michael Bush

• Universal Bee
    • bushfarms.com
Re: Here We Go Again, But Is It True? Roman Explains....
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2022, 10:15:45 am »
Watch 2000 mules.
My website:  bushfarms.com/bees.htm en espanol: bushfarms.com/es_bees.htm  auf deutsche: bushfarms.com/de_bees.htm  em portugues:  bushfarms.com/pt_bees.htm
My book:  ThePracticalBeekeeper.com
-------------------
"Everything works if you let it."--James "Big Boy" Medlin

Offline Kathyp

• Universal Bee
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2022, 11:53:20 am »
I caught it for free one day.  After that, it seemed to be gone from the site.  It was/is worth a watch.  Sure wasn't a surprise.
There is no week nor day nor hour when tyranny may not enter upon this country, if the people lose their roughness and spirit of defiance.? --Walt Whitman

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Super Bee
  • vroom... vroom... but more like phut! phut!
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2022, 07:45:13 pm »
I caught it for free one day.  After that, it seemed to be gone from the site.  It was/is worth a watch.  Sure wasn't a surprise.

Why would anyone want to do this? I know that is a naive thought but to really screw your own country like that? It's surely heading to a civil war?  :sad: :sad: :sad:
What's good for bees is usually good for mankind. Doesn't that mean sharing?

Offline Kathyp

• Universal Bee
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2022, 08:24:17 pm »
I know that is a naive thought but to really screw your own country like that? It's surely heading to a civil war?

power.  Orange man bad.  IDK.  I doubt the good of the country matters much to these folks.

There is a segment of the powers, and most of that segment is on the left, which is amoral at best and immoral for the most part.  They lie and brag about lying.  They weaponize agencies.  They intentionally divide us.  None of this is an accident.

Most countries are pretty easy to take over when you feel like doing it and have the power.  Most countries do not have as law, the rights we have.  Take what has happened in Canada.  Little Fidel has done as he pleased and no one could stop him.  The laws of Canada are in his and his friends hands to change as they wish.  The rights of Canadians come from the government.  In theory, that should be more difficult to do here because of the Constitution, which is why we want Justices that follow the Constitution. 

In this country, we now have a bunch of leftists that embrace The Great Reset, MMT, and "The Green New Deal".  The orange man was not cooperating and two impeachments based on lies didn't get rid of him.  What were they to do?  He was going to be reelected.  They had to act and COVID was a great gift to them. 

Biden is a gift to them.  He's not running things. They are. I only hope we survive him because if he keeps shooting off his mouth, someone is going to pay the price for it...you guys or us. 

There is no week nor day nor hour when tyranny may not enter upon this country, if the people lose their roughness and spirit of defiance.? --Walt Whitman