Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Beekeeping Survey with Imperial College London  (Read 1010 times)

Offline Adam Bourne

• New Bee
Beekeeping Survey with Imperial College London
« on: June 14, 2020, 11:37:25 am »
Hi all,

I apologize if some of you have seen this post before, only I'm drawing my data collection to a close soon and am just trying for any new more responses.

My name's Adam and I'm a Master's student at Imperial College London, and as part of my own Master's project I am focusing on beekeeping practices and honey bee disease. So I've created a short survey to get a better understanding of what techniques are being used by beekeepers in the industry, and to get your opinions on what factors beekeepers see as the biggest threats to hives.

Understanding the concerns of beekeepers will help guide the research done into honey bee health, which should lead to better advice on bee health and disease protection. (Also I'm thinking about keeping bees after I leave uni and so finding out more info from experienced keepers will really help me starting out!!!!)

At the bottom of this post is a link to the survey, which is completely anonymous. I would be happy to answer any questions you might have about our research or the survey itself, so please feel free to drop me an email (ajb119@imperial.ac.uk). It'll only take a few minutes and it would be great for my project to get as many responses as possible so I appreciate all the help.

Cheers,

Adam

https://imperial.eu.qualtrics.com/jf...znAYTwAMVO2o6x

Offline Robo

• Technical
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
  • Beekeep On!
    • Bushkill Bee Vac
Re: Beekeeping Survey with Imperial College London
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2020, 08:53:37 pm »
Adam,

Can't access the survey.

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it comes dressed in overalls and looks like work." - Thomas Edison

Offline Bob Wilson

• Queen Bee
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2020, 08:50:55 am »
The link takes us no where.

Offline Adam Bourne

• New Bee
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2020, 07:27:13 am »
Don't know why that link didn't work! Here is the new one which does work :)

https://imperial.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_5znAYTwAMVO2o6x