ALMOST BEEKEEPING - RELATED TOPICS > OUTDOOR ACTIVITIES FORUM

Hunting Season!

(1/4) > >>

Ben Framed:
PS Its good to see you two have once again found your tongue lol  :sad: :shocked: :cool: :grin:

Phillip

gww:
Never have much of a tongue during deer season. A person has to have some priorities in life.
Cheers
gww

Ben Framed:
Having any success; Killed any thing?   I here the deer are huge ini Missouri?

gww:
Deer hunting is huge but up north is where the deer are huge but ours are bigger then Florida.

I am a pure meat hunter and do now have meat.  I sometimes kill a bigger buck for our area but it is not what I go for cause they don't taste as good in my view and I am too cheap to do more then cut the antlers off and throw them in the garage.  My family had a good year and all have meat.  A couple of the younger ones got their very first deer.  My brother in law got the biggest horns which was just a fair 8 point.  There are 2.5 days left in the season and I may sit in my field behind my house a couple of afternoons yet but the pressure is off and I might not either.
Cheers
gww

iddee:
Well, since the thread has gone south, I'll take it a step farther. I have my fourth deer packed in ice now, and will process it Tuesday. Our season is good through the end of the year. I will likely get 1 or 2 more.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version