Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Only In A Jeep?  (Read 567 times)

Offline Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
Only In A Jeep?
« on: November 05, 2022, 10:45:59 am »
2 Chronicles 7:14
14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Offline BeeMaster2

• Administrator
  • Universal Bee
Re: Only In A Jeep?
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2022, 07:55:48 am »
Back it the 80s while I was living in California, I met a guy at a party who had a keep  He invited me and my buddy, Jerry, to go out in the brush with the Jeep. We ended up driving down a deep Creek with it and at one point we ran up against a large bolder that stopped us. He kept gunning the engine until the keep lurched forward and up on two wheels. I had to lean sideways till my head was almost in his lap and Jerry was in the back and he jumped into the creek. I was amazed we didn?t rope over. We never went out with that nut again.
Jim Altmiller
Democracy is 2 wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote.
Ben Franklin

Offline Michael Bush

• Universal Bee
    • bushfarms.com
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2022, 08:15:30 am »
Did he just cross the Rubicon with the Rubicon?
My website:  bushfarms.com/bees.htm en espanol: bushfarms.com/es_bees.htm  auf deutsche: bushfarms.com/de_bees.htm  em portugues:  bushfarms.com/pt_bees.htm
My book:  ThePracticalBeekeeper.com
-------------------
"Everything works if you let it."--James "Big Boy" Medlin

Offline Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2022, 07:56:01 pm »
Did he just cross the Rubicon with the Rubicon?

Yes and the Rubicon was at violent current today! The Rubicon was almost swept away by the Rubicon! lol
I was thinking; guys, I do not think it's a good idea to wear seat belts 'this time', I highly recommend unbuckling! Maybe a life jacket might do better! :shocked: :cheesy:

Phillip

« Last Edit: November 07, 2022, 11:04:14 pm by Ben Framed »
2 Chronicles 7:14
14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.