Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Did Clinton pull the 'dirtiest' tricks in American politics?  (Read 151 times)

Offline Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
According to NY Post columnist 'Michael Goodwin' and what he expects from the Michael Sussman trial as Hillary Clinton's 2016 campaign practices 'comes to light'. Mmmmm..... Not good if accurate....

If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14 KJV

Offline Kathyp

• Universal Bee
Re: Did Clinton pull the 'dirtiest' tricks in American politics?
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2022, 11:48:47 am »
When you look at her history, she is responsible for sleaze wherever she shows up.  Most of Bills problems were of her making, both before and after he was elected.  The Birther thing came out of her camp.  All of the Russia collusion stuff came from her camp.

Then we have all the foundation stuff, her disaster as Sec of State, etc.

There probably is not a more dishonest and nasty person in DC and that's saying something.

There is no week nor day nor hour when tyranny may not enter upon this country, if the people lose their roughness and spirit of defiance.? --Walt Whitman

Offline Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2022, 12:24:12 pm »
Where can this lead?
If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14 KJV

Offline Kathyp

• Universal Bee
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2022, 04:47:44 pm »
Where can this lead?

IDK.  She's gotten away with so much for so long I don't have much hope that it touches her.  She's a nasty piece of work and the only saving grace in the whole thing is that she's 74 and her time of continuing nastyness is limited.  Although...I would not put it past the dems to run her one more time.  So far, they have not put forth a lot of options for a Biden replacement. 
There is no week nor day nor hour when tyranny may not enter upon this country, if the people lose their roughness and spirit of defiance.? --Walt Whitman