Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: New Head Light, Good For Cutouts?  (Read 3588 times)

Online Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
New Head Light, Good For Cutouts?
« on: June 13, 2021, 02:18:49 pm »
Has anyone seen the newer style headlight advertised recently? It is a headlight with several Led bulbs which are stationed on the front strip of the head band, side by side and several, from one side of the head to the other.  This light looks promising. The more expensive version even features a red light mode.
2 Chronicles 7:14
14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Online The15thMember

• Global Moderator
  • Galactic Bee
  • Traveler of the Multiverse, Seeker of Knowledge
Re: New Head Light, Good For Cutouts?
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2021, 02:38:50 pm »
We use headlamps a lot around our homestead, and we got some really nice ones from Amazon that are rechargeable and have both red and white lights, have the front and side light options, and you can change the white light from bright to dim.  They also have a battering indicator so you know when they need to be charged before they just die on you.  They are pretty heavy duty and my sister uses one every day and she only needs to charge it about once a week.  They have gone up in price a little bit, but we have been really happy with them.   
Here's the link, sorry that it is so extremely long.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07WNLJ66V/ref=sspa_dk_detail_6?psc=1&pd_rd_i=B07WNLJ66V&pd_rd_w=F9zny&pf_rd_p=5d846283-ed3e-4512-a744-a30f97c5d738&pd_rd_wg=H1cAp&pf_rd_r=YFCQVE4R1SGG4JAEQYDG&pd_rd_r=65d12b76-6aae-4da7-a547-c47a6318a62e&spLa=ZW5jcnlwdGVkUXVhbGlmaWVyPUEzNlQ1VjQwVExRMFA4JmVuY3J5cHRlZElkPUEwNTc3NjA2MzVXNEZDNFlaTUJOVSZlbmNyeXB0ZWRBZElkPUEwNjQzMjI4MU9CVE8zVFZWMEtPQiZ3aWRnZXROYW1lPXNwX2RldGFpbF90aGVtYXRpYyZhY3Rpb249Y2xpY2tSZWRpcmVjdCZkb05vdExvZ0NsaWNrPXRydWU=

I come from under the hill, and under the hills and over the hills my paths led.  And through the air, I am she that walks unseen.

Online Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2021, 08:03:07 pm »
Head lights are handy. Able to see, hands free..

This one is called a lightbar. I suppose because it is kind of like a continuous bar/row of lights across the entire forehead, wrapping around the sides of the head as well. Kind of a 180 degree row of lights. Only thing is the 500 lumens cost $69.00

14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Online The15thMember

• Global Moderator
  • Galactic Bee
  • Traveler of the Multiverse, Seeker of Knowledge
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2021, 08:51:38 pm »

This one is called a lightbar. I suppose because it is kind of like a continuous bar/row of lights across the entire forehead, wrapping around the sides of the head as well. Kind of a 180 degree row of lights. Only thing is the 500 lumens cost $69.00
That is way too much money for that amount of light.  The ones we have are 1100 lumens for less than 1/3 of the cost.  Even if you want something with a wider field of light, I'd imagine you could find something for less than that. 
I come from under the hill, and under the hills and over the hills my paths led.  And through the air, I am she that walks unseen.

Online Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2021, 09:23:41 pm »

That is way too much money for that amount of light.  The ones we have are 1100 lumens for less than 1/3 of the cost.  Even if you want something with a wider field of light, I'd imagine you could find something for less than that. 

Too much for me to spend on a light also lol. I have the harbor freight $9.95!!!  No red option though.
This new (to me) light is unique, I have not seen a light made as this one. Though they may be out there? .... For a serious cut out person it may interesting? Especially with the red light choice. Adding I have no interest in this except finding it interesting. You can see it on youtube if you look it up. Look for Lightbar Headlamps

www.lightbarheadlamp.com/

« Last Edit: June 13, 2021, 10:00:25 pm by Ben Framed »

anything