Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Those who see  (Read 7542 times)

Offline Jerrymac

• Galactic Bee
Those who see
« on: January 07, 2009, 09:10:29 am »
Let us start with Nostradamus. Every now and then something comes on the tube about this guy. What a great fortune teller he was. Even predicted 9/11  :roll:

Now wouldn't it be really great if there were predictions like.... "The space station will be hit by big space rock July 5th, 2009".?

But instead there are these vague writings... "Circling vessel punctured by fast moving object." That could be interpreted as a ship in WWII hit by torpedo.

Is there anything Nostradamus has written that we can read and say OH! This is going to happen on such and such day? Nope. We have to wait for something to happen and then say, "OH LOOKY. Nostradamus predicted that.

Of course if we knew it was going to happen and we stopped it from happening, then the prediction wouldn't come true and therefore no prophecy.

So what good is a prophet anyway?

And those psychics that  :roll: help :roll: police solve crimes. All the shows I have seen of "psychic detectives", no case was solved. Now wouldn't it be great if they said stuff like, "The body is buried here and the killer is Hannibal Lecter."  Some super natural being can't say something simple?  :roll:
:rainbowflower:  Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.   :rainbowflower:

:jerry:

My pictures.Type in password;  youview
     http://photobucket.com/albums/v225/Jerry-mac/

Offline BjornBee

• Galactic Bee
Re: Those who see
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2009, 09:25:02 am »
Oh just wait, this stuff will be plastered for the next four years. The history channel has already started. 2012 is the end of the world. I have been watching the Nostradamus stuff for a couple nights. And they even had a guy on predicting the total loss of the honey bee as evident with the recent losses, and the impending food shortage and the coming total chaos as everyone will starve.

2012 is the end of the lunar calender. It is when everything aligns, like every 26,000 years. But just like when we end a calender each year, the lunar calender was ended or stopped at 2012 by many civilizations. It's the end of the calender. That means to start a new one.

Can you imagine someone from another world looking at your wall calender and coming to the conclusion that the world will end on December 31...due to the fact it ends on that date?

But we look at the lunar calender, and come to the conclusion, that for this sole fact, that the world will be destroyed. The global change people, those kooks who want to catch the next comet tail to heaven, as well as many others, will be selling this or that, based on the lunar calender coming to an end, and predictions of the end of the world.

These people years ago, smart enough to figure the lunar calender, would think what about us by the assumptions of some that because the calender ends, that this equated into the end of the world.

I'm taking all bets, right now, that the world will NOT end in the year 2012. And for those planning on leaving by your own doing, please consider sending your unwanted cash, and property, to Mike Thomas at...... :-D

www.bjornapiaries.com
www.pennapic.org
Please Support "National Honey Bee Day"
Northern States Queen Breeders Assoc.  www.nsqba.com

Offline troutstalker2

• House Bee
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2009, 03:08:07 pm »
  I remember something about Nostedamus and the world ending in somewhere around 1973 or 74. It sells, I don't know why. If ever the shtf we should meet for a heck of a party.  :lol:

David

Offline Jerrymac

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2009, 10:05:01 pm »
If you get "The History Channel" you really got to watch this. So many predictions from all over the place saying;

Doomsday 2012: The End of Days

http://www.history.com/shows.do?episodeId=396936&action=detail
:rainbowflower:  Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.   :rainbowflower:

Offline Brian D. Bray

• Heavenly Beekeeper
  • Heavenly Beekeeper
  • Galactic Bee
  • I really look like this, just ask Cindi.
    • http://spaces.msn.com/thecoonsden
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2009, 11:57:59 pm »
BjornBee, that's a bit of an over simplification of what is being talked about.

As the Earth's Solar system alines with the center of the Milky Way Universe on 12-21-2012 (Numbers for you John) the changes in magnetic and gravitational forces will have a dramatic effect upon the world.  12-21-2012 is the last and longest of 3 complete eclipses of the sun in 2012, scary in itself. 
The theory is that climatic events will continue to increase until then, and afterward they will begin to decrease.  The world itself won't end but the manmade and natural disasters will radically change the world. 
You are correct, though, in stating that it is not the end of the world in the sense that we will still have solid ground under our feet, but is the end of advanced technologies.  Come 12-22-2012, the sun will rise again just like it did the day before and the day after and the Solar calendar of approx 26,000 years begins anew.
Life is a school.  What have you learned?   :brian:      The greatest danger to our society is apathy, vote in every election!

Offline Jerrymac

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2009, 05:16:13 am »
The alignment of earth between the sun and the center of the galaxy was brought up on that show mentioned above, or was it the show before that one? It is Armageddon week on The History Channel. Anyway it is speculated that there could be a shift of the magnetic poles. They say it has happened before and Alaska was down around the equator. This involves the crust of the earth sliding on the mantel. It could move thousands of miles in just a day. This will cause massive earthquakes and tidal waves will wash over a large part of the land. If you can imagine sitting a flat earth on top of a dragster that suddenly takes off and then suddenly stops. People will fall over, so will buildings and mountains.

Should be a fun ride.

Offline Scadsobees

• Galactic Bee
  • Best use of smileys in a post award.
« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2009, 01:27:25 pm »
The nostradamus stuff is all or mostly made up. I don't know what he wrote, but I do know the stuff that you hear about that he wrote was made up.  People just have fun with it and reverse engineer saying and attribute them to him after the fact, as in your example about a spaceship/rock.

Rick
Rick

Offline doak

• Super Bee
« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2009, 12:17:03 am »
So the solar caps are melting. the great Lakes are rising.
So, is this global warming?
No. It is the cycle of time. It will cool back down to the ice age and start all over again.

Every one else is posting in all the categories, thought I would. Thanks:roll: :shock: :)doak

Offline johnnybigfish

• Super Bee
    • The World of Johnnybigfish
« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2009, 01:38:11 am »
Hey!! You guys be cool!!!
 2012 is coming and I barely got thru Y2K!!
 If I'da known about prozac 9 years ago I wouldnt have stuff stored up to last a year!
 But, now.....Prozac seems to be working on cooling my jets a little bit on 2012. And its alot cheaper than the 2 forty foot storage containers Ive been keepin my eyes on!!
End of times stuff seems to bring out the best in us who have bee diagnosed "OCD"!
 Its nice to see the subject brought up again tho! :-D.....Aaarrrgghhhhh!!!!!!1
your friend,
john

Offline beemaster

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
  • It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.
    • http://www.beemaster.com
« Reply #9 on: March 13, 2009, 01:38:28 am »
Like I couldn't chime in on this one - lol.

The latest (interesting thing I heard) was that the EXACT TIME that the alignment will be is 11:11am GMT - which anyone every following the "What does 11:11 mean to you" post may remember is the most recognised time when just looking at a clock randomly, spotted and noted for generations and no one has ever come up with a solid theory except that we subconsciously anticipate that time, let's say we know the PRICE IS RIGHT just came on, or the 11pm news started awhile ago, so we justure toward the clock and again subconciously dismiss anything but 11:11.

It is found in detail at www.hiddenmeanings.com a site I think that Brian might get a real kick out of. It is ran from a chirch (of types) replating astronomy, astrology, numerology , Christianity, all types of science in to a BIG BANG kinda explanation to what really is going on. The corrolations between Biblical and astronomical events is amazing stuff to read. The terms like ATOM and ADAM are covered along with a thousand or more other interesting similarities.

No... I think Nostradamus had visions as many people have throughout history. I don't believe a fraction of what he saw relates to the events credited him though. Remember, I believe that JUST as the animals sense catastrophic events coming, we too have that ability BUT have been taught that we have only 5 senses and have LOST or BURIED the ability to preserve ourselves through recognizing impeding doom.

I'm still amazed though how we even know how far from the center of our own galaxy we are - all technology aside, and then to think it is a mini-galaxy compared to billions and trillions of others out there. We are just the tinyest of specks, meaningless in the cosmic reality of it all - yet, we may be miraculous in that we are lone life forms - doubtful, but possible.

The one premise I agree with is always that, we are so absurdly remote, even in out own galaxy - how or why would anyone travel here to find us even if they had mastered incredible vessels that transported them from galaxy to galaxy in seconds - even at those rates - it might take then a million human life times just to find our tiny galaxy and then to seach each of the hundred billion stars and somehow find this little blue marble. Sad but true, we are stranded afloat in the cosmic sea, a tiny lifeboat with no ships near by to save us.

LAST THOUGHT: I can't remember any UFO thoughts from Nostradamus, I'll be looking them up - I have heard of chariots of fire like stuff, who knows - but even given the language of the bible concidering the ages it was written, we have no clue to the world today, not even that the world is round (I remember a slight reference, but nothing clear cut) and it seems that looking up at the moon each night MIGHT give a clue to the Earth being Round.

I think that is why the Bible is in parable, so that it can adapt to all ages - using less flexible terms locks its ability to speak to all generations. Let's face it, to the people who live in the pages of the bibles, we are all wizards, gods, magicians, incredible beings capable of communicating from anywhere on Earth to anywhere else on Earth at the spead of light. We can fly in great boats that thousands of men could not pick up, we have done in a hundred years which no civilazation has ever achieved - or so we think. When you have a planet 2 to 4 billion years old, it is really hard to prove to me that WE may be the only technologically advanced society to every live on Earth. Think about it, do you really think a million or few hundred million years from now that there would be any sign of us having ever been here? I don't.

I read Brians posts, as he does mine - he says I read too much sci-fi and I leave him alone about his angels and following red ants for three miles  :imsorry: but no matter how we say it, even though the worlds come out different - I think we both agree we are spiritual creatures living a human life and not the other way around. I think we may disagree in what happens after death, I gather Brian thinks we accomplish greater things now if so gifted, and I think that this trip called life is more a boot camp, to show us how great things will be when bootcamp is over.

Either way, I wish we would stop telling our kids about those dambed 5 senses and let them become the beings God meant them to be. Imagine, if we told them they only hard 4 senses long enough, which would you want to give up? I think the 6th or 7th or countless senses we had have been striped because of fear mostly - people don't want to know when they are going to die or how, it is often bad enough to be (so we are told) the only beings on Earth to know that death will occur. So we stiffled understandings that made humans dumbed down from the creatures we were meant to be. In exchange, we all seek shelter and food, live at or above our means, work until we are old and senile (at least if Social Security gets its way) and then start pooping our pants again as we depend on our children to take care of us as we did them. I know it was supposed to be better, it is though pretty teriffic considaring most of the worlds 6.4 billion people.

I'm just waiting on the next plague to come, we are over populating the planet and it will rebel, killing off as much as she needs to in order to thrive. Speaking of which, anyone hear of the multiple vials of avian flu mixed into immunization medicins and IF it weren't for the death of many ferrets tested with the vaccines, it would have been released on the public. Have we gotten lucky again, this time through low tech testing, imagine a bird flu pathogen released in doses of millions to third world countries, of course they are the worlds guinee pigs, sadly. Thank God for the Ferrets.

NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection

Please enjoy the forum, and if it has helped you in any way, we hope that a small donation can be made to support our FULLY member supported forum. You will never see advertisements here, and that is because of the generous members who have made our forum possible. We are in our second decade as a beekeeping forum and all thanks to member support. At the top right of every page is a donations link. Please help if you can.

Offline Brian D. Bray

• Heavenly Beekeeper
  • Heavenly Beekeeper
  • Galactic Bee
« Reply #10 on: March 15, 2009, 01:28:12 am »
I read Brians posts, as he does mine - he says I read too much sci-fi and I leave him alone about his angels and following red ants for three miles   :imsorry:  but no matter how we say it, even though the worlds come out different - I think we both agree we are spiritual creatures living a human life and not the other way around. I think we may disagree in what happens after death, I gather Brian thinks we accomplish greater things now if so gifted, and I think that this trip called life is more a boot camp, to show us how great things will be when bootcamp is over.

John, it was large black ant for 300 yards, no wonder we don't communicate well.  My signiture line says "Life's a school, what have your learned."  Sounds more like a boot camp to me.   

Couple of things:
1. Each of us is an individual entity complete and of itself.
2. There is a large universal depository of knowledge (call it a library if you like) that I think you get confused as meaning that each and everything is all one big thing, it is not, we just have access to it.
3. We come to this world to learn things that we must know for when we return to where we originally came from.
4. Much greater happiness, love, etc, are there for use once #3 happens.
5. We are 1st spiritual creates and mortal, physical beings 2nd.
6. In our current physical world we can communicate through various demensions by word and vision but not physically.  Even with astral projection we are limited the this physical sphere (demension earth and cosmos).
7. Most people prefer to ignore or admit to abilites of hearing inter-demensional communications, visions, etc., because they think that makes them crazy, I don't feel that way and have put my foot in my mouth more than once predicting a hard winter, earthquakes within a given period of time in a general location (they happened too, just more and not as hard as I thought).  The Keylally (shaman) of the PNW Indians, as well as those from other tribes, communicated with spirits directly, I do the same as they did, in a controlled way.
8. There are good and evil angels, those who will edify us and those who can destroy us.  We have a man right now (locally-6 Dead, 4 injured) who people think he is crazy because he hears voices that tell him to kill.   They think he's crazy, I think he is under the influence of evil spirits and really does hear voices saying that, I know I have.  Having had to identify and fight off the bad from the good for my own sanities sake, I think I know what I'm talking about.  I had to learn to make the spirits obey my wishes on who and when I would talk to them.
9. Once a person has had the experience of communicating with the spirits in the other demensions either/or verbally or visually (as I have) the ability gets stronger and easier to use.  I choose to limit it's use to mere dabbling, as one can become overwhelmed rather easily.  But oncce you've had the experience it is hard to deny, I know those who've tried, and I know some who recognized and don't want to use the "talent."

Couple of things to ask yourself about ESP or 6th senses: 
Ever hear anyone call your name when no one was around?
Ever hear a voice in your ear say something when nobody was that close?
Ever have the feeling something was going to happen and it did?
Ever have the feeling that you knew what was coming next (Deja Vue) and sometimes it does and sometimes it doesn't?
Ever had a picture in your head that is as vivid as can be but you've never been there or seen it from that perspective and later you actually experience it?
Ever knew who was at the door on on the phone before you answered either?

If you have you've experienced what we call ESP or 6th sense and the mere pinprick of what I'm talking about.
Life is a school.  What have you learned?   :brian:      The greatest danger to our society is apathy, vote in every election!

Offline beemaster

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
  • It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.
    • http://www.beemaster.com
« Reply #11 on: March 15, 2009, 02:33:10 am »
Brian:

The ant for three miles followed by the "I'm sorry" sign was meant in humor - even a heavy topic can have some levity to it, I hope. Sorry if I offended you by that.

People think I'm nuts when I can go on for pages or hours on the dozen or so OBEs I have had - I have had communication, an answer to a prayer to God after my Mother's passing, which was answered in a dream that was very lucid - I know you know what I mean there. It may be something I can talk about someday, but it is still hard two years later to forgive myself for not being with my Mother the morning she passed - the lucid dream I will say for the first time ended with me in her arms, flying along just above the ground, as she assures me I did nothing wrong and have no reason to feel guilt, I was gently lowered to the ground by her as she continued on to the sky. That is all I will say for now on that, but it brought me great relief although I still deeply hurt for more physical reasons than spiritual.

I hope you remember my post on knowing she left me a goodbye letter and searching and searching did no good, then one day it all but fell in my lap while searching for something at my computer desk - a place she'd never go near - yes Brian, I have been given many gifts in life and understand as grand as they are - they are just a drop in an endless ocean of Godly possibilities.

I often wonder if you read the stuff I write and think I'm nuts or just a bit off in my understanding. Not talking UFOs or ALIENS here, I mean the spiritual stuff, I know (and reading this last post of yours) we are spiritual beings. I think you misunderstand me on one thing though - I don't think we all blend together in a great cosmic pool like different colored paints stirred together to form one color - I too agree we keep what we bring, I hate to compare it but - in simple terms the we are all individual computers in the great cosmic Internet, each making the wholeness greater.

We can only share our own experiences, be open minded about others, try to tell the sane from the loonies and hope that our existance makes a difference in the world. Does any of that change our inevitable outcome - I hope so.

I always like to quote somethng I heard long ago "Who can say that God didn't create EVOLUTION, why does it have to be either CREATION or EVOLUTION". Isn't God's ways a mystery to us - being in his image doesn't give us his knowledge or methods, we can say he created the heavens and the Earth, but how he did it MAY be closer to science's theories than we think. Didn't he make "all that is" from nothing? Isn't that what the Big Bang theory basically says too - only scientist are always busy trying to take credit for the understanding. Someday, the THEORY OF ONE (an equation that explains "everything that is "will be figured out and it may not be a 5 mile long chalkboard full of nonsense, but three simple letters G.O.D.

I will never understand the arguments between theology and science. Surely the men starting with Moses had no technolgy to understand evolution, could a simple man's understanding of God's messages interpret ideas of adaptation to survive as being something that MAY have been in God's plan - they just had no understanding or way to communicate it in terms of the Era.

I don't know Brian, life is more than we can ever imagine, zoom far enough into the cells and atoms that make a human and you can fly light years between our atoms - we are no different than empty space or what we call solid objects - we know there is nothing solid, but you need to zoom in mighty far to understand that.

It is late and I have a nasty Migraine going on today I can't shake, but I wanted to reply before bed. The greatest gift and the greatest curse given to man is FREE WILL, using it when can do the remarkably good and the unthinkably bad. Free will has caused all the suffering in umanity that has brought us here today. All civilizations have this innate mindset that to grow and conquer is rightious. The slaughter of Native Americans was rightious to early Europeans, taking the "savages" from the land they seeked. We justify too much for the sake of our existance. I know people "Everyday" do terrible things for the greater good - does it justify the things they do?

I know there is a spiritual being that lives in this aging body - I believe I will live on beyond the day my body reaches room temperature. All my beliefs are based on my experiences, as yours are based on yours. I have not come close to death as you, I have been lucky only to be messed up in auto accidents and illnesses, but never been in a situation where my family gathered to say their goodbyes, or kept alive by machines. But I have experienced what it is like to be free of this body, several times and know instintually that is similar to that I will experience on that final journey away from this shell known as Beemaster.

Talk soon, I'm sure :)

NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection

Please enjoy the forum, and if it has helped you in any way, we hope that a small donation can be made to support our FULLY member supported forum. You will never see advertisements here, and that is because of the generous members who have made our forum possible. We are in our second decade as a beekeeping forum and all thanks to member support. At the top right of every page is a donations link. Please help if you can.

Offline Brian D. Bray

• Heavenly Beekeeper
  • Heavenly Beekeeper
  • Galactic Bee
« Reply #12 on: March 15, 2009, 03:52:31 am »
Thanks John,

It is now more evident to me that we are much closer in our "grasp" of the "world" than I had previously thought.

I like to think of it all as:  God is Truth, if it is true then it is of God.  No ifs ands or buts.  Once you establish something is true it should become part of your religion because it is the truth.  There is so much more to the universe than mortal man can even begin to understand and to be so egotist to think we can disprove God by proving science is obsurd.  God is Science because God is Truth.

anything