Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: My business idea  (Read 2804 times)

Offline saltybluegrass

• House Bee
  • My Bible is living with bee energy one desire
My business idea
« on: July 16, 2019, 06:43:51 pm »
I know I expose myself as an idiot on here and varying degrees of suspicious advice Is given.
I erase a lot of my posts as I?m sick of exposing my victim hood status.
But!!! Never underestimate me. I managed a million dollar business and have several friends ready to help me.
My idea is to mix CBD oil with Royal Jelly.
I know how to grow CBD.
I need to know how to accumulate the best and most amount of RJ.
It sells for $20 for 2 ounces.
I need a pitch perfect plan to make/ obtain the most jelly.
Thanks my friends.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2019, 07:11:22 pm by saltybluegrass »
And I think to myself, what a wonderful world
Then all else falls in line
It?s up to me

Offline Oldbeavo

• Queen Bee
Re: My business idea
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2019, 06:49:16 pm »
CBD?? please expand for downunders!
From what I understand, the RJ collection is done in countries with extremely low wages.

Offline saltybluegrass

• House Bee
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2019, 07:16:30 pm »
Cannabidiol (CBD) is a phytocannabinoid discovered in 1940. It is one of some 113 identified cannabinoids in cannabis plants and accounts for up to 40% of the plant's extract.[7] In 2018, clinical research on cannabidiol included preliminary studies of anxiety, cognition, movement disorders, and pain.[8]
This oil is extracted from a marijuana/hemp plant that does not contain enough THC (psychoactive) drug to make it an illicit drug.
There are thousands of undiscovered cannabinoids inside the plant hemp/ marijuana.
  In contrast to cannabis for medical use, varieties grown for fiber and seed have less than 0.3% THC and are unsuitable for producing hashish and marijuana. ... Typically, hemp contains below 0.3% THC, while cultivars of Cannabis grown for medicinal or recreational use can contain anywhere from 2% to over 20%.
The strains with less than 3% are found to have medicinal qualities as well as the above 3%.
 The next level would be a tincture of CBD and Royal Jelly.
I need to know the best way to produce RJ. 
It?s up to me

Online Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2019, 09:18:04 pm »
Is this legal in Florida? You may have better legal opportunities and prospects in Colorado? Get it going and ask your  beekeeping friends to keep you supplied in RJ?
2 Chronicles 7:14
14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Offline saltybluegrass

• House Bee
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2019, 11:32:18 pm »
No hemp growing isn?t for the public but with a license it is.
I?m asking the best way to procure Royal jelly
It?s up to me

Offline TheHoneyPump

• Queen Bee
  • Work Hard. Play Harder.
My business idea
« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2019, 02:09:43 am »
For royal jelly.  Just think queen rearing.
Producing royal jelly is queen rearing, but removing the larvae and scooping out the jelly on day 8, the day before capping.
Seriously, it is that easy. Just setup a queen rearing operation.
Getting really good at making RJ means being awesome at starting queens but killing all the queens. 
It may be enlightening from a business perspective to know that the queens killed are worth a lot more than the jelly under them.  ... sort of like dropping a dollar to pickup a dime .....
« Last Edit: July 17, 2019, 02:38:49 am by TheHoneyPump »
When the lid goes back on, the bees will spend the next 3 days undoing most of what the beekeeper just did to them.

Offline saltybluegrass

• House Bee
« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2019, 06:30:39 am »
Thanks honey pump- I have no business model yet but am looking for new ideas. Can you comment on my slow hive thread please?
It?s up to me

Offline KolinFous

• New Bee
« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2021, 07:15:25 pm »
Jelly and cannabis? Dude, this idea sounds kind of weird. Although maybe just because I have never been interested in this before. I think your business idea is not bad. But be prepared for different challenges. It will be especially difficult if you have little finance for this. Financial problems in most cases are the end of the business. This happened in the company where I worked. It was a young company. The director put a lot of effort into it. But when Covid-19 began, the problems began. For almost a year he tried to rectify the situation. But everything got to the point that the company was declared bankrupt. He did not want to sell it. After talking with creditors, he decided that it would be better to simply liquidate it. Looking for help, he came across https://www.antonybatty.com/company-liquidation/ and was able to resolve all issues. Later I learned that my former boss was already planning a new business. I hope this time he will be more fortunate. I wish you both the best of luck!
« Last Edit: May 22, 2021, 06:38:43 pm by KolinFous »

Offline BeeMaster2

• Administrator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2021, 08:39:27 pm »
Molina,
Welcome to Beemaster.
Jim Altmiller
Democracy is 2 wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote.
Ben Franklin

Offline BeeMaster2

• Administrator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #9 on: May 20, 2021, 08:44:32 pm »
Salty,
Do a search on Royal Jelly in Florida. There is a woman here that I met, several years ago, at the bee college in gainsville. They sell RJ in 10 cc syringes. They could help you with this.
Jim Altmiller 
Democracy is 2 wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote.
Ben Franklin

Offline Brian MCquilkin

• House Bee
    • Ideal Honey Bees
« Reply #10 on: May 20, 2021, 11:00:30 pm »
To make a lot of Royal jelly you would need to make a lot of Queen cells. Why not find some who is already harvesting royal jelly and buy it from them.
Buy the Royal Jelly and the Cannabidiol (CBD) put it all together and make money
Despite my efforts the bees are doing great

Online Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #11 on: May 20, 2021, 11:05:42 pm »
You might also get in touch with Tim Durham, "Walls Bee Man" youtube. He sells all types of bee products including royal jelly based stuff. He may also point you in the right direction as far as royal jelly goes. I have not heard him speak of (CBD) though.
14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Online Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #12 on: May 20, 2021, 11:09:12 pm »
According to Salties first post, RJ sells for $20 per oz. Wouldn't developed queens be much more valuable by the oz or lb.?

Offline BeeMaster2

• Administrator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #13 on: May 21, 2021, 09:33:54 am »
8 years ago it was selling for $25 for a10 cc syringe.
Jim Altmiller
Ben Franklin

Offline FloridaGardener

• Field Bee
« Reply #14 on: May 22, 2021, 11:58:04 pm »
Why wouldn't people just take two pills if they want both?

Anyway I personally wouldn't eat goo from the head of a nurse bee.   You will be more successful with a business that has a wide range of appeal.

Such as sweet honey, which almost everybody likes.

Online Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #15 on: May 23, 2021, 12:47:06 am »
I wonder what became of Salty? He started out with a bang, really inquisitive and anxious. Like the water rolling out with the tide he was here and gone.... 🙂

Offline BeeMaster2

• Administrator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #16 on: May 23, 2021, 09:34:16 am »
He stopped posting almost a year ago, June 6, 2020.
Jim Altmiller
Ben Franklin

Offline lokkenika

• Brood
« Reply #17 on: October 25, 2021, 08:09:43 am »
It just depends on how much you need it. If this account does not receive any money and you do not use it, you can close it. I think you can find more answers to your questions by contacting companies that have dealt with this or have a similar story. I'm sure there are a lot of them because there are many more business projects around the world after the pandemic and every investor has a few stories of difficulties. Take this one as an example: https://factorforyou.com/illinois-factoring/.

Offline BeeMaster2

• Administrator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #18 on: December 31, 2021, 08:47:22 am »
Lokkenita,
Welcome to Beemaster.
Please update your location in your profile. USA has a wide range of climates, flora and conditions. Beekeeping is seriously affected by this and we can provide better answers to your questions if we know your location.
Jim Altmiller
Ben Franklin

anything