Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Addams Family  (Read 11274 times)

Offline BigRog

• House Bee
Addams Family
« on: June 06, 2004, 06:48:38 am »
TVland is showing 48 hours of the Addams Family.
WOO HOOO!
Prob the best show ever

One of my all time favorites.
When I grow up I want a family just like them!

PS
To all those who wonder that at 47 if or when I will ever grow up. I wonder with you.
"Lurch my good man,…what did you mean when you said just now that 'You've got better things to do than run my petty little errands'…….?"

Offline snowzerdog

• House Bee
tvland
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2004, 08:59:32 am »
Sorry Addams Family is good,  But the best show was Green Acres is the place to be. :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
God doesn't owe you anything, but you owe everything to God!

Offline Lesli

• House Bee
Re: tvland
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2004, 03:05:02 pm »
Quote from: snowzerdog
Sorry Addams Family is good,  But the best show was Green Acres is the place to be. :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

I'm LIVING Green Acres. :) Seriously, I went from a city dweller to a 150-year-old farm house on 10 acres. One of the reasons I like the idea of keeping bees is that, other than gardens, I want to DO something with all this land. And with a full-time job, plus consulting, and some travel, I don't think livestock is an option. I considered alpacas for a long time--still love the idea of having them, but they are expensive to start out with and would require a "baby sitter" everytime I went out of town.

Of course, so do my cats and dog, but it's easier to find a cat-and-dog sitter than an alpaca sitter!
Lesli