MEMBER BULLETIN BOARD > PHOTO PAGE - MEMBER PHOTOS & BEE-MOVIES HERE!

Birthday Bee Boxes

<< < (2/4) > >>

The15thMember:
And one of the younger kids and I also did some of my moisture quilts, which I specifically requested have a winter theme.  So I painted some Christmas lights, and she did snowmen.

CoolBees:
1st off - HAPPY BIRTHDAY!  :grin:

2nd - you've some great artists in your family - those are beautiful boxes!  :cool: :cool: :cool:

... but Kyle Bush????? ... ... ... ...  :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cool:

The15thMember:

--- Quote from: CoolBees on June 06, 2020, 10:14:45 pm ---1st off - HAPPY BIRTHDAY!  :grin:

--- End quote ---
Thank you! :embarassed:

--- Quote from: CoolBees on June 06, 2020, 10:14:45 pm ---2nd - you've some great artists in your family - those are beautiful boxes!  :cool: :cool: :cool:

--- End quote ---
I know, right!!  My artistic talent is so lame compared to them.  :grin:

--- Quote from: CoolBees on June 06, 2020, 10:14:45 pm ---... but Kyle Bush????? ... ... ... ...  :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cool:

--- End quote ---
So you hate bunnies AND Kyle Busch?!  Man, Alan, I just don't know if I can be friends with you anymore.  :wink: :cheesy:

cao:
I really like the snoopy and Woodstock box.  I was thinking about doing that to some of my hives but with 80+ hives I have a hard time just getting the boxes painted before they get put on the hives. 

--- Quote from: CoolBees on June 06, 2020, 10:14:45 pm ---... but Kyle Bush????? ... ... ... ...  :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cool:

--- End quote ---

I have to agree with Coolbees on this one.  :cheesy: :cheesy:

BeeMaster2:
Happy birthday.
Great work especially Snoppy.
My wife painted VW buses on the front of 4 hives during BeeFest 2019.
I also have an artist in our family. My daughter has been painting the Firehouse Subs fire scenes since she graduated from college about 15 years ago. I have been trying to get her to paint on her own the entire time. She just started painting on her own this year. 🤗
Enjoy your bee boxes.
Jim Altmiller

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version