BEEKEEPING LEARNING CENTER > EQUIPMENT USAGE, EXPERIMENTATION, HIVE PLANS, CONSTRUCTION TIPS AND TOOLS

Bushkill Bee Vac

<< < (2/21) > >>

JP:
Rob, looks good, does it work for honeybees also?  :-D

I could have used this the other day on a cut-out I did that had old unusable comb, and comb that was spray painted red. Great idea, I think that it could work for honeybees, looks like it anyway. Have you tried it yet? :-D Great job!

...JP

Angi_H:
I would love to have one of those. And sure could have used one on that last cut out. But with my hubby being a firefighter It looks like him building me one wont bee till the cows come home and that will be a while. I love the design you have done. So you have the frames already in the boxes as well. I would love to have the plans for it but like I said before getting hubby to build me one will be forever. I still dont have my kitchen done from going on 3 years ago. And my other turkey grow out pen is not done as well as the other quail cage is not built. It would be nice though and I like the idea of just being able to bring them home and letting them settle and go to bed. And check back later on them.  Yup would be nice. (hubby wont let me use his table saw) So maybe one of these days I will get one. Looks nice  and easy.

Angi

buzzbee:
Great setup Robo,
Might encourage me to o build one.

Robo:

--- Quote from: JP on March 28, 2008, 09:01:48 am ---Rob, looks good, does it work for honeybees also?  :-D

Have you tried it yet? :-D Great job!

--- End quote ---

I hope it works ;)

Haven't had a chance to try it yet.  Have a removal all lined up,  just waiting for the weather to co-operate.

Though this hasn't stopped people from wanting one.  I already have orders, but told them I won't ship any until I test it out.  I guess folks find it more practical than that pyramid hive :shock:

JP:

--- Quote from: Robo on March 31, 2008, 09:41:28 am ---
--- Quote from: JP on March 28, 2008, 09:01:48 am ---Rob, looks good, does it work for honeybees also?  :-D

Have you tried it yet? :-D Great job!

--- End quote ---

I hope it works ;)

Haven't had a chance to try it yet.  Have a removal all lined up,  just waiting for the weather to co-operate.

Though this hasn't stopped people from wanting one.  I already have orders, but told them I won't ship any until I test it out.  I guess folks find it more practical than that pyramid hive :shock:

--- End quote ---

Let us know how it works out, it looks awesome!

...JP

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version