Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: I know how to deal with Colony Collapse Disorder  (Read 14851 times)

Offline ivanotsofia

• New Bee
I know how to deal with Colony Collapse Disorder
« on: August 29, 2011, 01:38:45 pm »
Hi, I am a medical student and I think I know how to block the CCD. I didn't discover it myself but saw it in a Russian site on dealing with bad water in the pools of fresh-water fishbreeders. It will 100% work with bees too. The technology is new and needs a little believing, because is based on new principles. Actually I am interested not in beekeeping but in cancer treatement, that's why I go there to search for information

Offline JP

• The Swarm King
  • Universal Bee
  • I like doing cut-outs, but I love catching swarms!
    • JPthebeeman.com
Re: I know how to deal with Colony Collapse Disorder
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2011, 07:47:19 pm »
How about some specifics/details to captivate our interest?

...JP
My Youtube page is titled JPthebeeman with hundreds of educational & entertaining videos.

My website JPthebeeman.com http://jpthebeeman.com

Offline ivanotsofia

• New Bee
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2011, 09:14:53 pm »
Sure. I am only interested in this technology because of its powerful effect on cancer cells. But when I started to Google search if this is true, it turned out that every individual "discovers"  different aspect of the technology and doesn't care about the other aspects. The Russians use it now to spray the seeds 7 days before they are seeded. And the seeds grow fast, suppressing any weed by their shade. No artificial fertilizers, no herbicides, no pesticides. Once a tractor enters the field to plow and once a combine to harvest. The crop is obout 2 times bigger if you use this method 2 or 3 years on turn. It just accumulates. I know why.
  But what is important for you as beekeepers is that when artificial fertilizers are applied to increase the crop, since these molecules are not natural, the soil and the crop spends a lot of energy to process them. They lose their "immune" system and there are a lot of nasty weeds. Weeds also thrive where is a lot of radiation too. In order to suppress them we use herbicides, which are also non-natural molecules. At a certain point weeds die, but certain crops are modified to withstand the strong poisons.
  I know that bees don't tolerate any radiation. This technology suppresses radioactivity. Somehow, I know how and why, it deactivates even strong toxic poisons. You can use it to feed the bees, to protect them when you move them in new, unfamiliar feelds, to fertilize your crops, to protect your crops. The Russians use it to fatten fish even in unsuitably warm water.
  With CCD on bees the problem is, like in cancer what is causing it. But it is a very complex fenomenon and rather than arguing which is first, the egg or the hen, it is better to assume that many things may cause it and to go on on the way of curing or protecting us.
  Obviosly the immune system of the bees is weakened by some factor, and these factors may be numerous, and a problem arises, and these problems may be numerous

Offline hankdog1

• Field Bee
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2011, 10:51:20 pm »
I think JP and the rest of us would like to see the link to what your talking about.  Ya know to kinda take a look and see if us beekeepers have the same AAHHH HA moment.
Take me to the land of milk and honey!!!

Offline ivanotsofia

• New Bee
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2011, 02:52:40 am »
  No such product, as far as I know is available in the USA. The only guy in the USA using a technology based on these theoretical principles is Paul Pantine with his GEET reactor, who is locked in a madhouse because can't keep his mouth shut. But his technology does not apply to the idea of having 5 pullinations a year and the bees still having energy, their cell dividing properly, the eggs developing properly, and so on. The ideal beekeeper I am looking for is one with 2000 hives, making several hunders of thousands a year, actively moving his bees throughout the year, and wanting to switch to a higher gear. What I am after is making a machine based on the same principles, but dealing with terminal and only terminal cancer cases.

No links are alowed here

The following error or errors occurred while posting this message:
Due to excessive spamming, users with limited number of posts can not post URL or image links. Please remove any links from your post. If you would like to have an administrator append your URL or image link to this post, continue this post and then email your link to photos@beemaster.com with a reference to your post. Once your post count increases, you will be able to include links. NOTE: ANY ATTEMPT TO OVERRIDE THIS FEATURE WILL LEAD TO IMMEDIATE BANNING!

Offline hankdog1

• Field Bee
« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2011, 07:57:26 am »
Honestly this is probably something you will never find.  Not to mention foggy info seems to make it sound like snake oil more the a viable solution.  Know a person like your talking about with over 2000 hives and he would never play the lab rat in such a way as you discribe.  Good luck but what your looking for is a venture capitalist not a beekeeper.

Offline ivanotsofia

• New Bee
« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2011, 12:10:45 pm »
Good luck but what your looking for is a venture capitalist not a beekeeper

I know. The potential for more money is not enogh (with cattle is will work too, by the way). Even losing most bees is nothing, you can always recover the hives. But the ridiculous thing is that people think the same way even when they have cancer, which is more interesting for me. Actually the relatives become "venture capitalists" about 1 2 months before the patient changes his worlds. That alone made me looking for very powerfull method that has 0 toxic element, on the contrary it suppresses the toxicity. It is difficult but that's the reality.

By the way, today I saw a confirmation about what I expected for a long time ago. The guy that discovered HIV virus Luc Montagnier, MD, 2008 Nobel Layreate said that we can be exposed to HIV many times without being chronically infected. Our immune system will get rid of the virus within a few weeks if you have a good imune system. That's why I was talking about the immune system of the bees. It will suppress everything, viruses, parasites. But the immune system is not the big bang from which the world begins. It is what it consists of that I plan to "pump" in the cells of humans, plants, cattle, hens or bees. Still, if there is interest my email is ivanotsofia@yahoo.com. No hard feelings, please. Thanks

Offline ivanotsofia

• New Bee
« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2011, 12:39:24 pm »
I just forgot to mention the fact that it is very unlikely for you to expect any government agency to fix the problem with CCD. You see, the planters receive subsidies. Then they become "greedy" and want to increase their income. They search for ways to yield more. With part of their subsidies they pay the beekeeper. Beekeepers breed more hives because they are payed on a hive. More bees means more crop and in turn more subsidies. This can spin out of control if there's no break. If I worked for your government I would decrease the number of the bees because decreasing the subsidies is politically very difficult. I would use a variant of the technology I am talking about but, of course modified, and for a vehicle I would use a satellite. So check whether there is CCD only in the areas in which there are subsidies or not. Now, my thoughts flowing in this direction, I realize that I know much cheaper way to cover the hives with something, but It would be a passive defence and not a booster I was talking about in the previos posts. Actually, working for the government is also a good idea, don't you agree

Offline bee-nuts

• Queen Bee
    • Nectar Meadows Apiaries
« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2011, 01:25:46 pm »
"we can be exposed to HIV many times without being chronically infected. Our immune system will get rid of the virus within a few weeks if you have a good imune system."

Same with limes disease.  I have been bit by many many many, dear, bear, and wood tic.  All around me get limes, and other disease.  I get nothing.  I have had the ring around bites, etc, etc, never get infected. Doc says , those with strong immune system will fight it off and never know they had it.
The moment a person forms a theory, his imagination sees in every object only the traits which favor that theory

Thomas Jefferson

Offline ivanotsofia

• New Bee
« Reply #9 on: August 31, 2011, 05:21:11 pm »
Yeap. I can push it to the extreme and deal even with terminals. Difficult but possible. The technology like everything can be turned and it is probably already used as a weapon I don't know. Actually exploiting plant or animals and they staying fit is practically the same as curing a terminal cancer guy. Here's the whole interview

Luc Montagnier, MD, 2008 Nobel Laureate for discovery of HIV:
"We can be exposed to HIV many times without being chronically infected. Our immune system will get rid of the virus within a few weeks if you have a good immune system"

The journalist:
"If you have a good immune system then your body can get rid naturally of HIV ?"

"Yes."

The journalist:
"If you take a poor African who has been infected and you build up their immune system, is it possible for them to also naturally get rid of it?"

"I would think so."

Offline ivanotsofia

• New Bee
« Reply #10 on: September 02, 2011, 12:03:03 am »
Come on, guys, be serious. See what kind of letters I receive. You must be kidding.

Hi, I read your post on the beekeeping forum and I understand how frustrating it is to put a link into your message when you are a new kid on the block like myself. I would be grateful if you could send me the link to the site you mentioned. A lot of times the best information is where you expect it the least.

Good luck with the school and thank you for your information

Pavel

Pavel, we are both kids but not on the same block. I strongly advise you to take the consumer's path. If you lived in a poorer country, then, well, OK you watch documentaries on Discovery, History, NG and in every 100 documentaries you have in torrent sites 1 different film, always in Russian in so called "pseudoscience" that tells you something substantial. I strongly recomend you, if you want to play with alternative energy technologies just to go to the nearest restaurant and ask them to give you the used vegetable oil every Friday. Then pour it in an old Mercedes diesel. and you are happy like an idiot. Here we play this game a little different. Restaurants charge us money for the used oil and we don't have it. But we also want to play, right  ? So we use the technology was talking about. We keep the the liquid state of the water and then pour it into an old Mercedes. And we are also happy like idiots. The MF runs on water.If you don't speek Russian, the closest you can get to these technologies are books of Tom Bearden, but still not a cigar. The guy is physicist and does not recognize the fact that Ainstein sent his son in madhouse for life because he was talking too much.

Moderator, sir, please close this theme. We either sink together or survive together. I am not interesting in saving bees but people. And these things will be in the textbooks in about a century anyway

Offline hankdog1

• Field Bee
« Reply #11 on: September 05, 2011, 11:11:26 pm »
You can post a link just PM buzzbee and he will be more then happy to post it for you.  What we all had to do when we were new.

Offline caticind

• House Bee
  • Nothing sweeter...
« Reply #12 on: September 06, 2011, 11:31:48 am »
This smells like snake oil to me. Anti-toxin, anti-radiation, anti-cancer, anti-"bad water"??

7 posts and not a word of detail, just marketing copy off the back of a bottle of pomegranate juice.  Why not provide a little info about the mechanism of action?  Surely you can say more without giving away your proprietary invention?
The bees would be no help; they would tumble over each other like golden babies and thrum wordlessly on the subjects of queens and sex and pollen-gluey feet. -Palimpsest

Offline yockey5

• Field Bee
« Reply #13 on: September 06, 2011, 12:44:01 pm »
A whole lot of 'to do' about nothing methinks.

Offline ivanotsofia

• New Bee
« Reply #14 on: September 06, 2011, 01:50:13 pm »
This smells like snake oil to me. Anti-toxin, anti-radiation, anti-cancer, anti-"bad water"??

7 posts and not a word of detail, just marketing copy off the back of a bottle of pomegranate juice.  Why not provide a little info about the mechanism of action?  Surely you can say more without giving away your proprietary invention?

Just a small part of thistechnology. Why worry about the university of this "snake oil". There are thousands of compounds, dozens of elements and only   protons and electrons. So protons and electrons are "snake oil". Let me think of other uses. Your cattle will become more fertile and heavier and healthier. You can make diesel fuel easily. You have about 1 point two centuries of monopoly using it. In the south you can have 2 crops and in the north you can grow wormth-loving plants because they ripe sooner. Your cattle will live longer. Your bees will live longer. This technology cannot raise the dead but living things live longer and their immune system fights off most problems. I can figure out only 3 new measuring units for now, units like Joul and Watt and Amp. Actually you have about a decade of economical turmoilsin the USA and then a decade of good times, like the 90's. So anyone here who has a business worth of about 2000 hives or equivelent cattle or crops and wants to help me to build a machine for terminal degenerative diseases patient, based on the same technology is welcomed to take the risk. He will risk no more than his third pickup truck or less. We are cheap here. You are not very smart there. You don't need to. You are all on subsidies

Offline yockey5

• Field Bee
« Reply #15 on: September 06, 2011, 02:36:02 pm »
I an DONE with this thread! :-x

Offline bee-nuts

• Queen Bee
    • Nectar Meadows Apiaries
« Reply #16 on: September 06, 2011, 03:00:25 pm »
ivanotsofia

"He will risk no more than his third pickup truck or less. We are cheap here. You are not very smart there. You don't need to. You are all on subsidies"

Just because you are insulted by one, does not mean you have to insult all associated with one.  Come on Ivan! 

If Americans are so stupid, why are we the most powerful country in the world.  The people are not stupid although I would say getting dumber every day.  Subsidies are the "smart"  people taking advantage of the dumb or weak minded.  I dont like subsidies but one man, one vote aint guna stop it.  However, Ill take the USA life over RUSSIAN any day, week, month, year, decade, lifetime.  Russia sucks (not russians) the biggest pole you can find buddy.
The moment a person forms a theory, his imagination sees in every object only the traits which favor that theory

Thomas Jefferson

Offline mushmushi

• House Bee
« Reply #17 on: September 06, 2011, 03:09:02 pm »

Ivanotsofia sounds more like a Nigerian scam artist than an actual scientist.

Offline buzzbee

• Ken
  • Global Moderator
  • Galactic Bee
    • N Central Pa Beekeepers Facebook Page
« Reply #18 on: September 06, 2011, 09:51:51 pm »
Nothing useful here. Locking it down.