Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: New to this site  (Read 3098 times)

Offline Caashenb

• Brood
New to this site
« on: April 15, 2022, 02:27:27 pm »
I am second year beekeeper in central Louisiana and just ran across this site. I am pretty much teaching myself by doing and following a couple of forums since they local bee club here folded and I have not made a connection with any other beekeepers in this area.

Online Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
Re: New to this site
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2022, 02:38:39 pm »
Welcome to Beemaster Caashenb! Learning, along with sharing what we have learned, is our pleasure. You will find a range of beekeepers here with a range of experience, from beginner to professional. If you have a question, don?t hesitate to fire away.

Phillip
2 Chronicles 7:14
14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Offline BeeMaster2

• Administrator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2022, 03:10:27 pm »
Welcome to BeeMaster.
Jim Altmiller
Democracy is 2 wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote.
Ben Franklin

Offline The15thMember

• Global Moderator
  • Galactic Bee
  • Traveler of the Multiverse, Seeker of Knowledge
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2022, 04:56:29 pm »
Welcome to Beemaster, Caashenb!  :happy:  I have never been a member of a local club or had a mentor, and, thanks to this forum, learning on my own has been great for me.  But I don't know what I'd do without everyone here.  Any question you have or problem you encounter, someone should have an answer or be able to help.  :beemaster: 
I come from under the hill, and under the hills and over the hills my paths led.  And through the air, I am she that walks unseen.

Offline cao

• Super Bee
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2022, 09:25:03 pm »
welcome  :happy:

Offline microage97

• New Bee
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2022, 03:33:11 pm »
Welcome to the forums!

Dave

Offline Honey Hive Farms

• New Bee
    • Honey Hive Farms
« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2022, 09:11:19 am »
You will be fine. There is a lot of pretty good info on BeeMaster forum .. We have been doing bees for over 15 years and still trying to learn. We have gone through hundreds of thousand hives and always enjoy seeing the progress. I feel like each hive tells a story,,
Take care.
Saving the world one bee at a time!
www.HoneyHiveFarms.com