Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: It's the Little Things  (Read 196 times)

Online salvo

• Field Bee
It's the Little Things
« on: September 18, 2021, 09:45:48 am »
Hi Folks,

Sal
Salvo

Offline The15thMember

• Super Bee
  • Traveler of the Multiverse, Seeker of Knowledge
Re: It's the Little Things
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2021, 11:01:36 am »
This is the coolest thing ever!! 
I come from under the hill, and under the hills and over the hills my paths led.  And through the air, I am she that walks unseen.

Online salvo

• Field Bee
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2021, 09:31:18 pm »
Hi Folks,

I did not know there are "FORMER MARINES". Whooda thunk it? Yeah ! It was a few years ago, but truth is truth.

Sal
Salvo

Offline Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2021, 10:15:41 pm »
That was awesome Sal. This reminds me of another great American. While he mentioned three potential threats he included all. Patrick Henry what a blessing ,he, and those who stood with him, and those he stood with.

"Let us trust God and our better judgment to set us right hereafter. United we stand, divided we fall. Let us not split into factions which must destroy that union upon which our existence hangs. Let us preserve our strength for the French, the English, the Germans, or whoever else shall dare invade our territory, and not exhaust it in civil commotions and intestine wars."

Patrick Henry, Last public speech before his death (4 March 1799); as quoted in Patrick Henry: Life, Correspondences and Speeches (1891) by William Wirt Henry, Vol. 2
For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.