Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: SHOW ME YOUR PAPERS  (Read 5725 times)

salvo

SHOW ME YOUR PAPERS
« on: April 27, 2021, 09:20:05 pm »
Hi Folks,

It's coming.....

Who is in charge?

Sal

Offline BeeMaster2

• Administrator
  • Universal Bee
Re: SHOW ME YOUR PAPERS
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2021, 08:58:26 am »
And his Vice President is now doing the same thing.
Jim Altmiller
Democracy is 2 wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote.
Ben Franklin

Offline Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2021, 11:51:00 am »
Salvo are you saying this is the fellow who is really calling the shots from behind the scenes?
2 Chronicles 7:14
14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Super Bee
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2021, 07:55:03 pm »
Salvo are you saying this is the fellow who is really calling the shots from behind the scenes?
Maybe Sal should emigrate. :cheesy: ......and do everyone a favour. :smile:
What's good for bees is usually good for mankind. Doesn't that mean sharing?

Offline Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2021, 08:38:50 pm »

Where are your suggesting he emigrate too Cider, England? I suppose with all the royal gibberish of your, out of hand elites, you could use some good help from Salvo! 😂 lol

.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2021, 05:16:58 am by Ben Framed »
14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

salvo

« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2021, 11:21:07 pm »
Hi Folks,

Sure! It's different now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4BIvf-ZlJNc

But it sure seems the more things change,... the more they stay the same.

Notice all the "usual suspects"?

Sal

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Super Bee
« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2021, 02:17:15 pm »

Where are your suggesting he emigrate too Cider, England? I suppose with all the royal gibberish of your, out of hand elites, you could use some good help from Salvo! 😂 lol

.
I  was thinking more along the lines of Mexico.

But if he came here it would give everyone a laugh.......

Offline Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2021, 03:21:06 pm »

.
I  was thinking more along the lines of Mexico.

But if he came here it would give everyone a laugh.......

:grin:  Well; We sure know Romney won't be going anywhere but OUT. Did you by chance see any of the videos of his speech which he was booed by the crowd, (In his home State I might add). At least they were mild with self restraint, they were very kind indeed lol. Seen the movie O Brother Where Art Thou? Those folks threw tomatoes and carried Mitt, I mean Homer Stokes out on a rail!! Wonder if that is how things were once done? Iddee should know?   :shocked: :cheesy:  :wink:

Offline iddee

• Universal Bee
« Reply #8 on: May 03, 2021, 04:02:32 pm »
Why should I know, just because I bought 2 dozen tomato plants this weekend?   :cool:
"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #9 on: May 03, 2021, 05:05:10 pm »
Why should I know, just because I bought 2 dozen tomato plants this weekend?   :cool:

:cheesy: :grin:

Offline gww

• Super Bee
« Reply #10 on: May 04, 2021, 04:40:38 pm »
ben
Of course at the same convention that gave the boos to mitt also took a censure vote that mitt won and so he had more support then not there.
Some times making lots of noise works and sometimes not so much.  Time will tell.
Cheers
gww

Offline Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #11 on: May 04, 2021, 07:46:30 pm »
ben
Of course at the same convention that gave the boos to mitt also took a censure vote that mitt won and so he had more support then not there.
Some times making lots of noise works and sometimes not so much.  Time will tell.
Cheers
gww

gww
Yes it will. I am no political annalist but it would stand to reason during his very own state convention delegates from his party, voted 798 to 711 to defeat the censure,; narrowly escaping censure. This was a pretty strong statement; even if not one boo had been sounded; the statement was clear. A very strong statement indeed coming from his own party members is it not? If this is any indication of the thoughts and feelings of his fellow party voters, of his home State, his constituency, then woo...
Perhaps he can make up the difference in his next election bid from the opposition party, democrats? As you say time will tell.

https://youtu.be/6DtYAGcxkfw
« Last Edit: May 05, 2021, 04:34:57 am by Ben Framed »

salvo

« Reply #13 on: May 10, 2021, 10:12:43 pm »

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Super Bee
« Reply #14 on: May 12, 2021, 05:36:55 pm »
Hi Folks,

THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9561561/Macron-sent-chilling-warning-soldiers-earlier-letter-calling-military-action.html

Sal
As we say in this country, "take everything you read in the Mail with a spade of salt" then again it's a right-wing rag so I suppose it fits your narative.

salvo

« Reply #15 on: May 12, 2021, 11:07:47 pm »

salvo

« Reply #16 on: June 02, 2021, 09:06:41 am »
Hi Folks,

Show me your papers evolving:

https://video.foxnews.com/v/6256992686001#sp=show-clips

Sal

salvo

« Reply #17 on: June 28, 2021, 10:28:11 am »
Hi Folks,

They don't NEED to demand to see your papers.

THEY ALREADY HAVE THEM!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9728455/Read-wont-click-agree-again.html

Sal

anything