Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Big Lies  (Read 58337 times)

Offline Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
Re: Big Lies
« Reply #700 on: October 14, 2021, 11:39:00 am »
Sal are you sure that is Bob? 😊

« Last Edit: October 14, 2021, 02:20:52 pm by Ben Framed »
For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

Offline salvo

• Field Bee
« Reply #701 on: October 14, 2021, 09:39:47 pm »
WOW! The hits just keep on coming!

Please note the dates:

[ You are not allowed to view attachments ]

Sal
Salvo

Offline salvo

• Field Bee
« Reply #702 on: October 14, 2021, 09:40:55 pm »
WHOOPS!

How does one get TWO memes in the same reply?

Sal
Salvo

Offline Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #703 on: October 18, 2021, 12:21:27 pm »
Is Judge Jeanene on target?

For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

Offline Kathyp

• Universal Bee
« Reply #704 on: October 18, 2021, 01:56:35 pm »
Not sure it matters at this point.  JJ is correct in all that she posted and having some of the power players from the Obama admin certainly influences all that is done.  NP has a hand in it too, as does the "Squad".  + his wife is a nasty piece of work.

The earpiece bit is funny though.  I suspect that Obama made use of one often because he couldn't put a sentence together without the teleprompter, so his coherent off-the-cuff stuff was probably being fed to him. 

IDK.  We have what we have, but I am finding the buyers remorse kinda funny.   :grin:
They are so divorced from their own interests that even when their own security and that of their children is finally compromised, they do not seek to avert the danger themselves but cross their arms and wait for the nation as a whole to come to their aid. Yet as utterly as they sacrifice their own free will, they are no fonder of obedience than anyone else. They submit, it is true, to the whims of a clerk, but no sooner is force removed than they are glad to defy the law as a defeated enemy. Thus one finds them ever wavering between servitude and license.
Alexis de Tocqueville

Offline salvo

• Field Bee
« Reply #705 on: October 19, 2021, 01:31:46 pm »
Hi Folks,

Getting bad out there!

Woman, 94, Killed After Receiving COVID Jab
 March 11, 2021 

Story By: William McGee, Sub-Editor: Marija Stojkoska, Agency: Newsflash

A 94-year-old woman has died after being run over by her daughter?s car when they stopped beside the road to take some happy pictures to celebrate getting her COVID-19 jab.

SOOooooo. Did the jab kill her? She would still be alive if she had not gotten the jab.

Colin Powell got the jab. And now he's dead.

But I'm still here!

Sal
Salvo

Offline gww

• Queen Bee
« Reply #706 on: October 19, 2021, 02:25:44 pm »
Sal
But I'm still here!
You are still here but you might be just selfish enough that at some point you might kill some one like colin powell if you get infected when you might not have with the shot and then you come in contact with some one with imune porblems due to being too young to take the shot or having immune problems due to some cancer/other like coling had.

I guess if you get infected and live through it you can be proud of yourself no matter who else might die.
Just a thought.  Yes, you might still get infected with a shot but so far it still seems that the shot protects many from even that.  Or you might kill them cause you end up taking space and rescources from some hospital that might have helped some one with a heart problem but was tied up with you.  I hope (with good will) that you suvive with out any of the above happening.  Kinda selfish to take the chance though when do have a choice to do better and I bet a car would not get you if you decided to be a bit more charitable.
Cheers
gww

Offline Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #707 on: October 19, 2021, 04:01:52 pm »
>You are still here but you might be just selfish enough that at some point you might kill some one like colin powell if you get infected when you might not have with the shot and then you come in contact with some one with imune porblems due to being too young to take the shot or having immune problems due to some cancer/other like coling had.

Some honest questions:
Isn't that why powell took the shots in the first place for self determined reasoning and 'protection' from the virus, making a personal decision for his 'personal' health? If so does that make him selfish for seeking protection from the 'virus' because he had immune problems?  Interesting..... Sadly and apparently it did powell not one bit of good.. That is sad....

On those lines, couldn't powell himself being vaccinated, just as easily infected someone else, and 'might have done so'?  Infected someone else such as Sal during his time of infection, or for that matter someone else who might have 'been vaccinated' as powell himself? Apparently if the vaccinated 'do', acquire the disease, surely they can spread it as quickly?

Or; can the vaccinated acquire it, get sick with it, die with it as powell, yet not spread it?
If yes; we should realize powell himself might have spread the disease to others, possibly unsuspecting family members? Isn't it reasonable to consider there is a good chance he might have contracted the disease from someone who might have been vaccinated as himself? But sadly, maybe from a well meaning 'vaccinated' family member ....

Offline salvo

• Field Bee
« Reply #708 on: October 19, 2021, 04:43:25 pm »
Hi Folks,

This shot is aimed at no one in particular.

THE SHOT, THE JAB, IS A SCAM!

You can still get Covid after the jab. You can still spread it after the jab. ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

President Trump used the wisdom of the time when he said this Covid Flu would go away......

IT WILL GO AWAY!!!! It's just a matter of WHEN.

What is the most important aspect of a Rainmaker's profession? TIMING!

The jab is a scam. They're adding to the scam with boosters to BUY TIME until it goes away on its own, probably through mutation. When it DOES go away, as it eventually will, they will claim victory. SEE! WE DID IT!

They did nothing but buy time enough to ruin America.

My sister from Florida died three weeks after the jab, She had to get it to fly into Boston. She had cancer. What killed her?

My wife has MS. She gets a flu shot every year, including a few weeks ago. She, and many like her, have not yet needed to take the jab.

IT'S NOT SAFE FOR SOME PEOPLE! Heck. It's not safe for any person.

As for "protecting other people"... REALLY? Come on, REALLY?

I can imagine just how difficult it must be to those "BELEIVERS" out there to realize they've been duped. They're rigging the numbers, and we all know it.

This is all about submission,... and we all know it. BEND THE KNEE TO YOUR MASTER!

Just me, Sal here. Just LIVING THE DREAM, FOLKS. JUST LIVING THE DREAM!

Salvo

Offline gww

• Queen Bee
« Reply #709 on: October 19, 2021, 04:55:41 pm »
Ben
If you can not see the differrence in powell doing every thing scientificaly know to protect himself and every one else compared to taking a chance with yourself and every one you come in contact with and refusing the best science has to offer,  I can't help you. 

Powell did the best he could for his situation.  With help from others, it might have worked better.  Nothing is perfect but what you typed adds up to too bad for powell even though with a higher rate of vacination, he may not have been in that situation.  Then again he may have but had a better chance of not if more percentage wise around him had been vacinated.  The very fact of break though case points to the fact that there are cases that are not breakthough causeing zero spred in those case.  The higher of those cases the less virus period.  Twisting that fact so you can end up where your feelings take you (personal freedom?) does not change that fact.  A case where some doctor says the risk of vacination is to high, say for example a know alergy to stuff in the vacine would not be selfish.  Saying you can't boss me even if I may hurt some one else is the hight of selfishness.  In situations that you can only hurt yourself, say like a helmit law, I would agree with you but these situations are differrent.  These are more like, yes I have eboli but I should have the personal freedom to go in that theater and watch that show.
Just saying.
Cheers
gww

Sal
The real problem with what you say is that this scam (your postion)  Is in a billion arms and has proven to be low risk and you want to die on the hill against that?

Offline Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #710 on: October 19, 2021, 05:34:56 pm »

Ben
If you can not see the differrence in powell doing every thing scientificaly know to protect himself and every one else compared to taking a chance with yourself and every one you come in contact with and refusing the best science has to offer,  I can't help you.

Powell did the best he could for his situation.

Did I say, suggest, signify, or even hint anything otherwise? Most all of my post was questions, legitimate questions. As usual, you ignored honest, legitimate questions not answering one, but instead proceeded with yet another attack stemming from 'parts unknown' .. Attempting lecture of points which, I can only guess coming from your off the wall imagination...  Apparently you did not comprehend the honest, easy to understand questions which I 'clearly' "asked".. If so, you clearly ignored and went into attack mode instead..... Nothing new. I do not know why I expected any different this time... But I confess, to my disappointment, I did.

Offline gww

• Queen Bee
« Reply #711 on: October 19, 2021, 07:23:34 pm »
ben
Isn't that why powell took the shots in the first place for self determined reasoning and 'protection' from the virus, making a personal decision for his 'personal' health? If so does that make him selfish for seeking protection from the 'virus' because he had immune problems?
You ask you question in a comparison fassion to my mentioning what would be selfish and I did answer honestly.  I see no comparison at all in the two situations and mentioned honestly my befuddlement that you could not see it for yourself before you ask.  I then pointed out honest things that i thought pertained so that you could clearly see my thoughts including the thought that the question was comparing things that were not comparable.

I do not know what you should expect of me except an effort to be clear and honest.  If it is dissapointing to you, I don't know what to say.  You dissapoint easily in discussions?

I guess my question to you is why would you ask if powell was selfish unless there was some point you were trying to make by asking that.  Either way, agenda or honest question cause you really could not see it, I did answer honestly my thoughts on it and that would not change with you giving me a little talk about how dissapointed you are.  I was not nessasarily trying to be mean about it but more clear about it so that the question ask was aswered.  We are all selfish and sometimes even if it means cutting our own nose off to spite our face.  I was just thinking that not cutting a nose off when it will help in no way and might help to take a better path.
Cheers
gww
Ps  Most of your questions seemed to be about break through cases but the facts are there are a bunch where there is no break through case due to getting the vaccine and such is why  it is called break though.  No way to say it is the same as an unprotected person in more cases then not.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2021, 07:47:53 pm by gww »

Offline Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #712 on: October 19, 2021, 09:02:35 pm »
You ask you question in a comparison fassion

I did not ask you 'a' question. I asked you questions 'plural'. You attacked; Then ducked and dived, side stepped, back stepped each question with smoke and mirrors, as usual....  Nothing new here... 

Offline salvo

• Field Bee
« Reply #713 on: October 19, 2021, 10:16:10 pm »
Hi Folks,

There is no such thing as a "BREAKTHROUGH CASE". There is only a case. Do not just accept that you have some sort of immunity because you got the jab. YOU DON'T. IT'S PHONEY! IT'S AN EXPERIMENT IN CONTROL. DO YOU ALSO BELIEVE THAT BRUCE JENNER IS A WOMAN? COME ON MAN! THEY'RE TRAINING YOU TO BELIEVE THINGS YOU KNOW ARE LIES!

The shortage of goods, the stranded cargo ships, the high inflation, all a sign of a good economy????? Who are you going to believe, Pete Buttiboy or your lying eyes?

How can you come back to reality after buying into all the bovine poo poo?

I don't fault the people who quietly trusted our government and got the jab. I DO rail against the zealots who, after getting the jab, go on and on about why I should, and what I am because I don't get the jab.

I know who you are and what you are. And so do you. You are a weak, unthinking person. You're more to be pitied than laughed at.

I want to believe there is more than just this awfulness around us. I want to believe there are smart people who will change things.

Sal

Salvo

Offline gww

• Queen Bee
« Reply #714 on: October 20, 2021, 01:05:36 am »
ben
The answers to all your questions were touched on.  Perhaps you just did not see or get the anwsers you hoped for and it is not worth the effort for me to go though and paste your questions and then paste my parts to show how I adressed it.  It is there if you want to read it again.  It might take you a couple of times to put it in context.  Try try and try again and you might succeed.

Sal
There is no such thing as a "BREAKTHROUGH CASE". There is only a case.
I know, everybody is a liar or gay but you, I get it.
Cheers
gww

Offline Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #715 on: October 20, 2021, 01:46:41 am »
ben
The answers to all your questions were touched on.  Perhaps you just did not see or get the anwsers you hoped for and it is not worth the effort for me to go though and paste your questions and then paste my parts to show how I adressed it.  It is there if you want to read it again.  It might take you a couple of times to put it in context.  Try try and try again and you might succeed.

> it is not worth the effort for me to go though and paste your questions

No but you sure do not mind writing a book to dodge them.. I can easily suggest the same to you, by suggesting you once again read my 'easy' to understand, straightforward, 'uncomplicated' post of questions again 'Reply 707'; My very first reply to you, (Which I am sure you have read over and over, yet you continue to stonewall, dodge, duck, and sidestep, even now as you are demonstrating) 😊....  Hum///  I must admit, your continued running away from these questions is not a surprise, nor unexpected, which has consistently been revealed with your every reply.....

Whether one agrees with Sal or not. I see your response there as well...  Attack and Peck, then duck under the wing....

Gww, even though you may be misguided by the left, I am not your enemy though you seem to treat me like one.  May I suggest you chill out... you might feel better?

Offline gww

• Queen Bee
« Reply #716 on: October 20, 2021, 03:29:59 am »
ben
Making a point is not ducking or pecking, it is making a point just like you make your point. I did not say:  "I know who you are and what you are. And so do you. You are a weak, unthinking person.  You're more to be pitied than laughed at."  Which you did not call out as being something he might feel better with out.  I am not even saying you should call it out and I made the point I wanted to make.   

Just because I counter a postion does not make me either one of you guys enemy unless you want it that way.  I do tell poeple when I think they are missing the point or taking things out of context and get that back also.  I see you just ask questions and throw out you didn't answer any of my questions when I read that I covered it pretty well.  The you throw bomb of claiming unfairness but I still don't understand what I did not cover of what you ask about.

I am trying to point out that you might be misguided by the right.  That should make us friends as I am trying to help you, along with anyone else, interested in what we have to say.

I could have just typed out to your questions you made after posting something I wrote and said.

1.  Doesn't matter towards the point I was making.
2.  Doesn't matter towards the point I was making.
3.  Doesn't matter towards the point I was making.

Intead, I wrote something so you could see for your self how your questions did not pertain to what you highlighted from me.  However, my answer did cover the intent of your questions.

Add to the fact that you throw plenty of bombs yourself while claiming how right you were all along and you are nobodys enemy.  I can agree to that.  I like you when you try to help poeple with there beekeeping and not so much when you are political with an adgenda.  I don't take that away from you cause I believe every body has one vote and the right to promote others.  That is not a reason for me to dislike you,  I like you enough to try an argue you into a being more right then wrong. 
Cheers
gww
« Last Edit: October 20, 2021, 05:25:54 am by Ben Framed »

Offline Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #717 on: October 20, 2021, 07:00:56 am »
Add to the fact that you throw plenty of bombs yourself while claiming how right you were all along and you are nobodys enemy.  I can agree to that.  I like you when you try to help poeple with there beekeeping and not so much when you are political with an adgenda.  I don't take that away from you cause I believe every body has one vote and the right to promote others.  That is not a reason for me to dislike you,  I like you enough to try an argue you into a being more right then wrong.
Cheers
gww

Thanks for the kind words gww. I am not your enemy as I said earlier. I do enjoy debating politics with you and mean you no disrespect even when I do not agree with you. I am however, concerned about some of the content in your first paragraph. I have sent you a PM....

Kind regards,

Phillip

Offline Kathyp

• Universal Bee
« Reply #718 on: October 20, 2021, 12:31:21 pm »
I think the Powell death shows something else.  It shows that the way we are counting covid deaths is whack.  He was old and he was sick.  Anything he got might have killed him.  He died with covid.  He died because of his underlying conditions.

If the samplings done by those few journalists left are accurate, we may be over-counting covid deaths by as much as 50%.  We have a lot of deaths.  It's highly infectious and so there are a large number of people who become very ill or die.  The vaccine breakthrough rate is high.  The death rate by sampling among those vaccinated and then infected is high.  That doesn't mean the vaccine is without use.  For many of us, it's a good idea and will do more good than possible harm.

The other interesting thing to put on your back burner of thought is that slippery slope example. 

We use the "greater good" argument to make kids get vaccines for school.  As one who is old enough to remember many of the diseases people now never see, there is a greater good argument to be made in that case.  We are now using the vaccine mandate for kids as a way to force vaccines on adults, again using the greater good argument. 

It is worth wondering what can't be put under that heading in the future.  If global warming is a threat, why can't we be forced to keep our homes at a certain temp, or drive only government-approved cars? 3 hours a day of electricity should be enough, don't you think?  What if they think we are using too much water?  A regulator would be an easy solution and free of charge, compliments of your government.  Food supply issues?  Ration coupons. 
The greater good argument is routinely made in this country to take property from people.  Homeless problem?  That 4 bedroom house you live in is too big for you now that your kids are gone.  We'll put you in a nice apartment and use your home to get people off the street.

Think about all the things that you never thought could happen, but have. 

They are so divorced from their own interests that even when their own security and that of their children is finally compromised, they do not seek to avert the danger themselves but cross their arms and wait for the nation as a whole to come to their aid. Yet as utterly as they sacrifice their own free will, they are no fonder of obedience than anyone else. They submit, it is true, to the whims of a clerk, but no sooner is force removed than they are glad to defy the law as a defeated enemy. Thus one finds them ever wavering between servitude and license.
Alexis de Tocqueville

Offline gww

• Queen Bee
« Reply #719 on: October 20, 2021, 12:58:18 pm »
Kathy
Many of the things you listed have happenned in other countrys by thier leaders and here though incentive.  Heck, I think in colorodo it might even be illegal to collect rain water. 

Everything is possible and many have been tried somewhere with not much new under the sun.  They tried to put water meters on our private wells but we got it recended but it is in effect somewhere in america I am sure cause most gov entities share cookie cutter things they want to do. 

I reconize the posibilities but do not live in fear of bad things I know may happen in a way that I can be minipulated by that fear for other things that might also hurt me.  Pick the fear that is going on now is my motto.   

I do know that no matter who has been in and even though the fear was spread, I still hunt deer with my fourty year old simi-auto.  Is it impossible this might change?  Nothing is impossible but I like to keep the fear based more on the odds and work from there. 
In a world of good and bad, theren is a lot of grey.
Cheers
gww