Welcome, Guest

Recent Posts

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10
THE 2ND AMENDMENT / LAPD DACA COPS
« Last post by Salvo on March 26, 2024, 10:24:17 pm »
Hi Folks,

Give 'em a badge and a gun. What could go wrong?

Three things here:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C1cvig4uNlh/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link&igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/other/california-made-it-legal-for-daca-immigrants-to-work-as-police-which-departments-are-using-new-law/ar-BB1hfOEq

https://lawenforcementtoday.com/no-this-isnt-satire-newly-sworn-los-angeles-police-officers-daca-recipients-who-entered-us-illegally

So lemmee get this straight. An armed, NON-citizen can stop me and ask me for my papers.

What am I missing here?

What happened to Defund the Police? OHHH! I see! Defund the AMERICAN/United States police.

Sal

GENERAL BEEKEEPING - MAIN POSTING FORUM. / Re: Beekeeping under climate change
« Last post by max2 on March 26, 2024, 10:21:16 pm »
It is hitting most countries now.
Extreme in Asia.
I was in cambodia and the heat extremes  are affecting crops
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2024-03-27/climate-change-forces-female-students-out-of-the-classroom/103614742
OUTDOOR ACTIVITIES FORUM / Re: Gold prospecting using a metal detector
« Last post by animal on March 26, 2024, 09:51:14 pm »
Wow!
Solder a loop on that one and it would make a cool looking pendant.
« Last post by Ben Framed on March 26, 2024, 02:53:51 pm »
Interesting. Thanks Les....
FARMING & COUNTRY LIFE / Re: Register Your Chickens?
« Last post by animal on March 26, 2024, 11:53:36 am »
How is it that such within these bills are invisible to our representatives before the vote, yet soon pounced upon once passed?
Most of the time they aren't "legislated" but "implemented by regulation"
A law usually gives power to an agency to define terms used within the law and write regulations that are supposed to be for implementing the law. Abusing that power, the agency can twist the law into all sorts of forms.

So, for instance, a business card made of metal with a picture printed on it, is currently classified as a machine gun by ATFE. 
« Last post by Ben Framed on March 26, 2024, 11:10:52 am »
How is it that such within these bills are invisible to our representatives before the vote, yet soon pounced upon once passed?
« Last post by Kathyp on March 26, 2024, 10:58:34 am »
I don't register anything.  Not my hives or anything else except for a couple of horses that were already registered.  I won't register my chickens.  I have not read the disgusting funding bill that just passed, but I heard they got the cattle tagging thing in. 
« Last post by Lesgold on March 26, 2024, 08:49:15 am »
The gold in this area is apparently hydrothermal. I think it forms from heated, mineral rich water that flows through cracks in the earths surface. The minerals, when concentrated, precipitate into what we see as gold (in this case) I?m not a geologist so I can?t really speak to it with any authority or understanding. When the gold moves into streams, it wears and sharp edges smooth over and become polished.
« Last post by Ben Framed on March 26, 2024, 08:21:39 am »
Nice haul, Les. When I look at that, it looks like it was molten when it was formed. Similar to drops of solder that drop off when I'm doing the soldering. Do you know where it came from and how it got to the surface like that?

Good points. I?m interested as well.
« Last post by Ben Framed on March 26, 2024, 07:50:34 am »
I know you think you're being facetious... but that's probably exactly their intent.  Really.

Not at all. . .  It is obvious the elitist are power and control hungry freaks. I have little doubt that they would do this is allowed. . .
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10