Welcome, Guest

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10
THE COFFEE HOUSE ((( SOCIAL - ROOM ))) / Re: Big Lies
« Last post by salvo on Today at 10:16:10 pm »
Hi Folks,

There is no such thing as a "BREAKTHROUGH CASE". There is only a case. Do not just accept that you have some sort of immunity because you got the jab. YOU DON'T. IT'S PHONEY! IT'S AN EXPERIMENT IN CONTROL. DO YOU ALSO BELIEVE THAT BRUCE JENNER IS A WOMAN? COME ON MAN! THEY'RE TRAINING YOU TO BELIEVE THINGS YOU KNOW ARE LIES!

The shortage of goods, the stranded cargo ships, the high inflation, all a sign of a good economy????? Who are you going to believe, Pete Buttiboy or your lying eyes?

How can you come back to reality after buying into all the bovine poo poo?

I don't fault the people who quietly trusted our government and got the jab. I DO rail against the zealots who, after getting the jab, go on and on about why I should, and what I am because I don't get the jab.

I know who you are and what you are. And so do you. You are a weak, unthinking person. You're more to be pitied than laughed at.

I want to believe there is more than just this awfulness around us. I want to believe there are smart people who will change things.

Sal

« Last post by Ben Framed on Today at 09:02:35 pm »
You ask you question in a comparison fassion

I did not ask you 'a' question. I asked you questions 'plural'. You attacked; Then ducked and dived, side stepped, back stepped each question with smoke and mirrors, as usual....  Nothing new here... 
« Last post by gww on Today at 07:23:34 pm »
ben
Isn't that why powell took the shots in the first place for self determined reasoning and 'protection' from the virus, making a personal decision for his 'personal' health? If so does that make him selfish for seeking protection from the 'virus' because he had immune problems?
You ask you question in a comparison fassion to my mentioning what would be selfish and I did answer honestly.  I see no comparison at all in the two situations and mentioned honestly my befuddlement that you could not see it for yourself before you ask.  I then pointed out honest things that i thought pertained so that you could clearly see my thoughts including the thought that the question was comparing things that were not comparable.

I do not know what you should expect of me except an effort to be clear and honest.  If it is dissapointing to you, I don't know what to say.  You dissapoint easily in discussions?

I guess my question to you is why would you ask if powell was selfish unless there was some point you were trying to make by asking that.  Either way, agenda or honest question cause you really could not see it, I did answer honestly my thoughts on it and that would not change with you giving me a little talk about how dissapointed you are.  I was not nessasarily trying to be mean about it but more clear about it so that the question ask was aswered.  We are all selfish and sometimes even if it means cutting our own nose off to spite our face.  I was just thinking that not cutting a nose off when it will help in no way and might help to take a better path.
Cheers
gww
Ps  Most of your questions seemed to be about break through cases but the facts are there are a bunch where there is no break through case due to getting the vaccine and such is why  it is called break though.  No way to say it is the same as an unprotected person in more cases then not.
...  :happy:  I should learn to skin a chicken, I bet that is way easier.  ...   

Its really fast, and much easier. ... how did the goat go?

Oh, he's not quite big enough yet.  We are planning on butchering in mid-November.  Just working on getting prepared.  Our gambrel just came in the mail today actually.   
« Last post by Ben Framed on Today at 05:34:56 pm »

Ben
If you can not see the differrence in powell doing every thing scientificaly know to protect himself and every one else compared to taking a chance with yourself and every one you come in contact with and refusing the best science has to offer,  I can't help you.

Powell did the best he could for his situation.

Did I say, suggest, signify, or even hint anything otherwise? Most all of my post was questions, legitimate questions. As usual, you ignored honest, legitimate questions not answering one, but instead proceeded with yet another attack stemming from 'parts unknown' .. Attempting lecture of points which, I can only guess coming from your off the wall imagination...  Apparently you did not comprehend the honest, easy to understand questions which I 'clearly' "asked".. If so, you clearly ignored and went into attack mode instead..... Nothing new. I do not know why I expected any different this time... But I confess, to my disappointment, I did.
« Last post by gww on Today at 04:55:41 pm »
Ben
If you can not see the differrence in powell doing every thing scientificaly know to protect himself and every one else compared to taking a chance with yourself and every one you come in contact with and refusing the best science has to offer,  I can't help you. 

Powell did the best he could for his situation.  With help from others, it might have worked better.  Nothing is perfect but what you typed adds up to too bad for powell even though with a higher rate of vacination, he may not have been in that situation.  Then again he may have but had a better chance of not if more percentage wise around him had been vacinated.  The very fact of break though case points to the fact that there are cases that are not breakthough causeing zero spred in those case.  The higher of those cases the less virus period.  Twisting that fact so you can end up where your feelings take you (personal freedom?) does not change that fact.  A case where some doctor says the risk of vacination is to high, say for example a know alergy to stuff in the vacine would not be selfish.  Saying you can't boss me even if I may hurt some one else is the hight of selfishness.  In situations that you can only hurt yourself, say like a helmit law, I would agree with you but these situations are differrent.  These are more like, yes I have eboli but I should have the personal freedom to go in that theater and watch that show.
Just saying.
Cheers
gww

Sal
The real problem with what you say is that this scam (your postion)  Is in a billion arms and has proven to be low risk and you want to die on the hill against that?
« Last post by salvo on Today at 04:43:25 pm »
Hi Folks,

This shot is aimed at no one in particular.

THE SHOT, THE JAB, IS A SCAM!

You can still get Covid after the jab. You can still spread it after the jab. ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

President Trump used the wisdom of the time when he said this Covid Flu would go away......

IT WILL GO AWAY!!!! It's just a matter of WHEN.

What is the most important aspect of a Rainmaker's profession? TIMING!

The jab is a scam. They're adding to the scam with boosters to BUY TIME until it goes away on its own, probably through mutation. When it DOES go away, as it eventually will, they will claim victory. SEE! WE DID IT!

They did nothing but buy time enough to ruin America.

My sister from Florida died three weeks after the jab, She had to get it to fly into Boston. She had cancer. What killed her?

My wife has MS. She gets a flu shot every year, including a few weeks ago. She, and many like her, have not yet needed to take the jab.

IT'S NOT SAFE FOR SOME PEOPLE! Heck. It's not safe for any person.

As for "protecting other people"... REALLY? Come on, REALLY?

I can imagine just how difficult it must be to those "BELEIVERS" out there to realize they've been duped. They're rigging the numbers, and we all know it.

This is all about submission,... and we all know it. BEND THE KNEE TO YOUR MASTER!

Just me, Sal here. Just LIVING THE DREAM, FOLKS. JUST LIVING THE DREAM!

[ You are not allowed to view attachments ]

« Last post by Ben Framed on Today at 04:01:52 pm »
>You are still here but you might be just selfish enough that at some point you might kill some one like colin powell if you get infected when you might not have with the shot and then you come in contact with some one with imune porblems due to being too young to take the shot or having immune problems due to some cancer/other like coling had.

Some honest questions:
Isn't that why powell took the shots in the first place for self determined reasoning and 'protection' from the virus, making a personal decision for his 'personal' health? If so does that make him selfish for seeking protection from the 'virus' because he had immune problems?  Interesting..... Sadly and apparently it did powell not one bit of good.. That is sad....

On those lines, couldn't powell himself being vaccinated, just as easily infected someone else, and 'might have done so'?  Infected someone else such as Sal during his time of infection, or for that matter someone else who might have 'been vaccinated' as powell himself? Apparently if the vaccinated 'do', acquire the disease, surely they can spread it as quickly?

Or; can the vaccinated acquire it, get sick with it, die with it as powell, yet not spread it?
If yes; we should realize powell himself might have spread the disease to others, possibly unsuspecting family members? Isn't it reasonable to consider there is a good chance he might have contracted the disease from someone who might have been vaccinated as himself? But sadly, maybe from a well meaning 'vaccinated' family member ....

FARMING & COUNTRY LIFE / Re: Butchering and Meat Processing - My way.
« Last post by CoolBees on Today at 03:14:18 pm »
...  :happy:  I should learn to skin a chicken, I bet that is way easier.  ...   

Its really fast, and much easier. ... how did the goat go?

...  Amazing how warm the guts are.

Yes indeed.

There is not a lot of meat on a laying hen so it is best to just make soup.  And oh what a soup they make.

True - excellent soup!
« Last post by gww on Today at 02:25:44 pm »
Sal
But I'm still here!
You are still here but you might be just selfish enough that at some point you might kill some one like colin powell if you get infected when you might not have with the shot and then you come in contact with some one with imune porblems due to being too young to take the shot or having immune problems due to some cancer/other like coling had.

I guess if you get infected and live through it you can be proud of yourself no matter who else might die.
Just a thought.  Yes, you might still get infected with a shot but so far it still seems that the shot protects many from even that.  Or you might kill them cause you end up taking space and rescources from some hospital that might have helped some one with a heart problem but was tied up with you.  I hope (with good will) that you suvive with out any of the above happening.  Kinda selfish to take the chance though when do have a choice to do better and I bet a car would not get you if you decided to be a bit more charitable.
Cheers
gww
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10