Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: My blog begins its third year!  (Read 3778 times)

Offline tillie

• Super Bee
  • Bee in N Georgia on a Blackberry flower
    • Linda T's Bees
My blog begins its third year!
« on: April 15, 2008, 12:59:23 pm »
I'm so pleased to report that my blog has, as of today, completed year TWO - now on to year three. 

Since I started keeping a site meter a little over a year ago, the blog has had 56,793 hits!  I'm so pleased that so many people visit it - from all over the world actually.    I think I've had visitors from every continent except Antarctica!  It averages now over 250 hits a day.

Thanks to all of you who have visited and offered comments and supportive feedback....the people on this forum are the best.

Linda T in Atlanta

Offline JP

• The Swarm King
  • Universal Bee
  • I like doing cut-outs, but I love catching swarms!
    • JPthebeeman.com
Re: My blog begins its third year!
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2008, 02:14:17 pm »
Hey Linda, your blog is very cool. I stop in and see what you're up to now and again. You are a great ambassador for beekeeping, keep up the good work!!!

...JP
My Youtube page is titled JPthebeeman with hundreds of educational & entertaining videos.

My website JPthebeeman.com http://jpthebeeman.com

Offline annette

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2008, 04:54:27 pm »
I hit it once a day to keep up on the wonderful things you are doing to promote beekeeping. I always learn so much and often refer back to your many videos and posts.

I still want you to figure out a way to get your videos onto a DVD to sell. They are so informative and easy to understand especially for a women like me who is very visual.

You might think about a new beekeeping book at some point. I do not think there can be enough good books to read.
Like I always notice that newbees are always referred back to reading "Beekeeping for Dummies". And the reason is how clearly and simply it is written. I think you can do a great job also.

Take care
Annette from Placerville California

Offline Flygirl

• House Bee
  • ~ It's never to late to have a happy childhood ~
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2008, 09:42:34 pm »
Congratulations!  Your blog is fabulous ~  I check in every few days & have learned so much.  I loved the Girl Scout series.  FG
~ It's never too late to have a happy childhood ~