MEMBER BULLETIN BOARD > MEMBER'S WEBPAGES, BLOGS & FORUMS

My Beekeeping Video Site

(1/3) > >>

ZuniBee:
I started ZuniBee.com as another resource to help educate current and prospective beekepers.

ZuniBee Farms is a brand new, 2007, start up apiary. We have been reading as many books as possible to absorb as much information we can. Yes, we are hooked! While there are many great websites and forums with outstanding information, we noticed a void of actual personal videos to learn from. There are many videos on YouTube ® but sorting through all the other results makes things difficult. Plus, the comments left are often not from beekeepers who can further enhance the learning process by adding comments from their experience. Learning by watching is much easier than trying to only visualize a concept in a book. I envision ZuniBee being a place where members can upload their videos (even camera phone videos) and get comments on whats right and whats wrong so they can improve.

By providing a site for beekeepers to share videos, members will be able to see tasks they have only read about - in action! They can comment, provide guidance, and opinions on what is seen. BeeKeepers can keep private video logs (vlogs) and have fun sharing their videos with the world.

ZuniBee.com is FREE, has no advertising, and is not being operated to make money. It is a service paid for by ZuniBee Farms as our contribution to the beekeeping community.

The site is not a forum and when you log in as a member you will even see a direct link to this forum to make it easy to get to after watching a video!

Please help spread the word and most of all, enjoy your experience on ZuniBee.com!

nepenthes:
Ill get plenty of videos on their when I get a cable, neat project!

Robo:
You should add your site to the Beemaster Webring -> http://g.webring.com/wrman?ring=beemastersbackya;sid=29;addsite

danno1800:
Thanks for this great site. I have added it to our bee club's webpage: http://cabellwaynebeekeepers.googlepages.com/home

ZuniBee:

--- Quote ---Ill get plenty of videos on their when I get a cable, neat project!
--- End quote ---

Great! Your pictures are good...I look forward to seeing your video

--- Quote ---You should add your site to the Beemaster Webring ->
--- End quote ---

Great idea. I will add it to the webring this evening.

--- Quote ---Thanks for this great site. I have added it to our bee club's webpage:
--- End quote ---

Thanks for adding it to your clubs webpage. The more people that know about it the more videos will get uploaded.

I am working on a video blog addition so each member can not only have their videos and photo albums but a video blog as well. Hope to get it within a week or so. I get my bees Monday so I am really trying to get it ready by then! I am going to video everything I do so get ready, you all may get some really good laughs!

I am welcome to suggestions for the site as well!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version