MEMBER BULLETIN BOARD > MEMBER'S WEBPAGES, BLOGS & FORUMS

The Whale Fetus

(1/2) > >>

nepenthes:
I dont know why I came up with the name, but its quite obviously the name of it.

I play sax and until I can record me playing sax its going to be some filler songs I came up with.

Enjoy maybe? If youre into Jazzy/blues/Swing(ish) music once I get some Sax recordings up (tenor sax more than likely) I will let you guys know...

until then, its just my guitar song and Techno song I came up with.

(Turn up the volume I have poor recording equpment)
http://www.myspace.com/thewhalefetus

Cheers

beemaster:
Cody:

Very creative!!! I play the recorder (you know the 4th cousin of the flute. 2 centuries removed) and will record some stuff for you to hear, let's hear you and the sax!!!! I like to do contemporary stuff from holiday to soft rock, but I also do a little Handel music meant for Recorder and Harpsicord. I'll get some tunes up and post them soon!!!!

nepenthes:
I got one sax song now...  :-D

nepenthes:
Ok, Sorry I got rid of the Venus Flytrap Song I want to remix it to polka music. Make the lyrics a bit more simpler.

but I have a new song on their now, and I have Names for most of the Songs and The Album name is now Abortion.

beemaster:
 disappointed a lot of fans when the FLY TRAP SONG went away. You could have TRIMMED OFF the first 15 seconds you know  :evil:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version