Truck:

"Portable" Flat transplanter:

From the Garden State --

-- Kris

beemaster:
Kris:

I'm still hoping for an invite and tour someday :) Maybe next Spring  :oops:

Kris^:
Well certainly!  Let me know if you might be traveling toward Philly sometime soon -- we're probably not far off course.

By the way -- how did the "squatter" bees work out for you this year???

-- Kris

beemaster:
Thanks Kris:

I had two "squatters" take up residence and one is all set for Winter - the other pulled out a month after they moved in. But the hive that stayed is a heavy 2 hive box ready for elements (I have a good wind-break in place and reduced the entrance up) beyond that, I try to let them be as exposed to sun and temps as normal, so that it can warm up on nicer days, etc..

As far as Phoiladelphia is concerned, I had hoped THIS WEEKEND was a trip we'd go, but my wife and I couldn'd agree on what to do, so we are probably going to just do 2 day trips if weather allows rather than a 2 nighter in the city.

jill:
now everyone is confused, he is a she, the poll is just questions cause I"m curious, Her pics are the links, the pictures posted by Kris are not about the authors (Her) stuff at all and she is  wondering whay they are posted and who the person was waiting for the invite and where they wanted the invite to. Anyway, my (her) pics, my (her) blogs, my (her) site are as listed in the first message links and she would like to know how many Farmers there are here, simple as that. Thanks :roll:  :roll:  :roll:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version