MEMBER & GUEST INTERACTION SECTION > THE SPORTS BAR

Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life -

<< < (6/6)

BeeMaster2:
The Catholic Church used to teach reincarnation. The problem was that people would try to leave their money for their future life, or hide it where they could find it again. Hence the money was not going to the church so they stopped teaching reincarnation.
Jim Altmiller

ertrra:

--- Quote from: sawdstmakr on May 05, 2019, 02:54:22 pm ---The Catholic Church used to teach reincarnation. The problem was that people would try to leave their money for their future life, or hide it where they could find it again. Hence the money was not going to the church so they stopped teaching reincarnation.
Jim Altmiller

--- End quote ---

nah nah how all of sudden money came out here out of no where ? (huh? ) have i asked you for money ? or have i asked anyone else ? (huh? )

have i done that ? if not than how money came here out of nowhere ? ( this im not able to understand at all )

what explanation they have got ? ( and than talk about money and as far as i goes even after explaining this Practical explanation than i dont want your money for i kick on your face)

now bring here another explanation which supports your catholics.
and in order to teach people something first of all you must have something than you can teach. but you have no explanation. and not only your caltholics, christians, muslims, and other 3500 religions but also evolution, big bang, moon landing, this or that are all farce in the first place. ( and how long these nonsense bluff will go on ? ) how long ?

and what is what we will see by work not by post dated check. and if there is actually and factually i have anyhting than we will see it in work.

Ben Framed:

--- Quote from: ertrra on May 12, 2019, 09:14:54 am ---
--- Quote from: sawdstmakr on May 05, 2019, 02:54:22 pm ---The Catholic Church used to teach reincarnation. The problem was that people would try to leave their money for their future life, or hide it where they could find it again. Hence the money was not going to the church so they stopped teaching reincarnation.
Jim Altmiller

--- End quote ---

nah nah how all of sudden money came out here out of no where ? (huh? ) have i asked you for money ? or have i asked anyone else ? (huh? )

have i done that ? if not than how money came here out of nowhere ? ( this im not able to understand at all )

what explanation they have got ? ( and than talk about money and as far as i goes even after explaining this Practical explanation than i dont want your money for i kick on your face)

now bring here another explanation which supports your catholics.
and in order to teach people something first of all you must have something than you can teach. but you have no explanation. and not only your caltholics, christians, muslims, and other 3500 religions but also evolution, big bang, moon landing, this or that are all farce in the first place. ( and how long these nonsense bluff will go on ? ) how long ?

and what is what we will see by work not by post dated check. and if there is actually and factually i have anyhting than we will see it in work.

--- End quote ---

It would be good FIRST of all if you desire to communicate on an English speaking forum,  to first learn to speak in English. Your words are so jumbled up with half English leaves no clue your meaning!

The15thMember:
Why is this under the sports category??

Ben Framed:

--- Quote from: The15thMember on July 11, 2019, 01:31:50 pm ---Why is this under the sports category??

--- End quote ---

Good question 😁

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version