Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Party´s photo  (Read 3036 times)

Offline abejaruco

• Field Bee
Party´s photo
« on: October 13, 2006, 08:38:59 am »
My wyfe is "angry" (she really never is angry with me) because I have thousands of bee´s photos, but few family´s photos.
My family and me were invited to a party.
When we came back and she saw the photos, she told me: What do you have in the head? :lol:

http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/9031/dsc08214ru9.jpg

Offline beemaster

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
  • It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.
    • http://www.beemaster.com
Party´s photo
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2006, 09:33:45 am »
I fully understand her thinking and that is some fine looking chow!!!!

I'm the last remaining member of my family (except my wife who is my one true gift from God) and I can hold EVER PHOTO in a stack 1.5 inches tall - I could cry at all the times we should have taken photos and didn't.

I had a brother who died at 21, I have about 2 dozen of him, only a few good ones though and a mish-mash of me and mom, or me and dad, a single photo of the four of us and one single pic of my mom and dad together taken in 1980.

All joking aside, get that camera out for everything, leave memories and pictures for your children and yourself - someday, when the memory isn't as sharp, it may be warming to see a photo that recalls an event that OTHERWISE you can't recall to save your life.

My Mom passed away just 2 weeks ago, because she had always lived with me (48 years of my life) this separation is hurting me daily, Ihave a single short movie on my cell phone of her sitting up, drinking a soda and barely through the noice of the TV I can hear her saying something to me. I'm trying to figure out how to get that to my computer, I cannot email it like photos with my phone, I guess I'll need a blue-tooth dongle - it will be worth it to me to protect that lone film I will always treasure.

Don't mean to bumb anyone out - but I agree with your wife, GET SOME HEADS IN YOUR PHOTOS - faces are everything once they are no longer there to see. Best wishes.
NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection

Please enjoy the forum, and if it has helped you in any way, we hope that a small donation can be made to support our FULLY member supported forum. You will never see advertisements here, and that is because of the generous members who have made our forum possible. We are in our second decade as a beekeeping forum and all thanks to member support. At the top right of every page is a donations link. Please help if you can.

Offline abejaruco

• Field Bee
Party´s photo
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2006, 10:30:43 am »
Thank you, I take your advice.
Really I am touched by your story..

anything