Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Approximately 50 Gal. Stainless Steel Tank Needs a New Home  (Read 3861 times)

Offline beyondthesidewalks

• House Bee
  • I need a shave
Approximately 50 Gal. Stainless Steel Tank Needs a New Home
« on: March 26, 2012, 02:18:39 pm »
I have an extremely old, used when I bought it 20 years ago, stainless steel honey tank that needs a change of address.  It works fine.  The gate at the bottom is obviously old, somewhat rusty, and drips if the tank is full.  It has a coned bottom to help in emptying.  It didn't have a lid when I bought it.  After a bunch of measuring I figured out it was a WTK brand and bought a lid for it that doesn't really seal the tank like I had hoped.  It works fine and I would continue to use it but I have changed how I store honey.  My wife would like very much for me to get rid of it.  Did I mention that it was old and used?  PM me if you are interested and somewhere in the Dallas of Ft. Worth area.  Closest major town to me is Corsicana.  Perhaps we can come to terms.  I imagine shipping would be a bear on this thing.

Offline hardwood

• Galactic Bee
  • Alysian Apiaries youtube.com/MrBeedude
Re: Approximately 50 Gal. Stainless Steel Tank Needs a New Home
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2012, 04:21:35 pm »
Are you coming to Bud's this year? Might be able to pawn it off there...maybe even to me if $ is right :-D

Scott
"In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the person's becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag...We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language...And we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people."

Theodore Roosevelt 1907

Offline carlfaba10t

• House Bee
Re: Approximately 50 Gal. Stainless Steel Tank Needs a New Home
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2012, 06:21:30 pm »
I have a nice picture of ol Grant i would trade for it if you pay shipping! :-D
Carl-I have done so much with so little for so long i can now do something with nothing!