Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: USB cameras not working  (Read 8693 times)

Offline Kathyp

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
Re: USB cameras not working
« Reply #20 on: August 27, 2010, 01:50:11 pm »
try newegg or tiger direct.  seems i just saw a good one on sale.  doubt it was the xray, but a card reader is a good thing to have anyway.
Someone really ought to tell them that the world of Ayn Rand?s novel was not meant to be aspirational.

Offline Shawn

• Queen Bee
« Reply #21 on: August 27, 2010, 02:00:03 pm »
Thanks everyone for taking the time to listen to my rants. It seems when I have a good thing going something goes wrong, Hum... kind of sounds like beekeeping!

Offline Shawn

• Queen Bee
« Reply #22 on: August 27, 2010, 02:18:54 pm »
Found this one at Newegg, http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820223103&cm_re=card_reader_internal-_-20-223-103-_-Product
It looks ok, price looks ok, and lots of good reviews. I just dont know much about card readers. All my computers were built as gaming computers and now I dont even have one game on them  :'(.

Offline Shawn

• Queen Bee
« Reply #23 on: October 19, 2010, 10:43:39 pm »
Update: I brought home a new camera, not mine, and plugged it in to see if it would work. Plugged it in and it worked. So I guess my question now is: Is there something stored internally on a camera that lets the computer recognize it? Everything works except for the same two cameras that went through the airport security.

anything