Welcome, Guest

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10
GENERAL BEEKEEPING - MAIN POSTING FORUM. / Re: Swarm Catching
« Last post by Terri Yaki on Today at 07:54:04 pm »
I love pictures like that, where the honey is from the same hive, same time, but two completely different colors!  How do they each taste?
Taste great! LOL I don't know, I'm no honey connoisseur yet so I didn't compare them and I gave the smaller one to a neighbor who stopped by already.
« Last post by The15thMember on Today at 07:42:36 pm »
I love pictures like that, where the honey is from the same hive, same time, but two completely different colors!  How do they each taste?
HUMOR IS A FUNNY THING / Re: in the news
« Last post by iddee on Today at 07:19:30 pm »
 :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy:
DOWN UNDER BEEKEEPING / Re: Varroa in the subtropics
« Last post by max2 on Today at 07:16:32 pm »
« Last post by Terri Yaki on Today at 06:37:11 pm »
OK, I got together with my neighbor and he gave me some drawn comb to replace the undrawn and wonky comb frames. Having more built comb should make the natives happy. I also reset the swarm trap for him, since his have all died off and hopefully I can help him out there. I put the wonky comb frames into the trap after removing most of the comb, which all had uncapped honey it in. I expect it to get robbed out. I guess I have a little crush and strain going on.  :cheesy:

ADMINISTRATION FORUM / Re: Account deleted?
« Last post by animal on Today at 06:11:35 pm »
why not just pm the password to the first account to the second account?
ADMINISTRATION FORUM / Re: Account deleted?
« Last post by Kathyp on Today at 05:02:06 pm »
Thanks Jim but I never received that email.

Might want to check your listed email.  I forgot and left an ancient email address on here.   Also...junk mail, although a search of your email ought to find it even in junk.
HUMOR IS A FUNNY THING / Re: in the news
« Last post by Kathyp on Today at 04:59:45 pm »
 :cheesy:
TOP BAR HIVES - WARRE HIVES - LONG HIVES / Re: A full 30 frame Layens
« Last post by Bob Wilson on Today at 04:04:10 pm »
I bounced the idea of keeping the hives closed until fall with a Layens Facebook site.
40% of the beeks said no. Pull honey when capped.
60% said pull in fall, when I set up the hive for winter.
HUMOR IS A FUNNY THING / in the news
« Last post by animal on Today at 03:37:12 pm »
Sparing no expense for their president, the Iranian govt. had a special autopilot installed in his helicopter. All the pilot had to do is type in the destination; and the helicopter checks gps, etc... and it flies itself there. The only drawback was that the software for it was written in English. When the president boarded, he said "take me to Tehran !"
Pilot types in destination: T-E-R-R-A-I-N
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10
anything