Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Removal needed, Katy, Texas  (Read 3353 times)

Offline Sundog

• House Bee
Removal needed, Katy, Texas
« on: June 07, 2022, 07:13:40 pm »
A week ago, my brother-in-law had a swarm fly into his open garage, and they found a way into his wall and are setting up shop.  He lives in Katy, Texas which is 1500 miles away from me, so I can't help him in person.

Is there anyone near Katy interested in trapping out his bees or maybe cutting a bit of drywall to remove them?  If not, can anyone recommend a source that will be reasonable and not a take advantage of him? 

TIA for replies and suggestions.

Offline Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
Re: Removal needed, Katy, Texas
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2022, 08:36:56 pm »
Sundog I can't help you with you removal situation, but I wish to thank you for you post while welcoming you back, Its been a while. Maybe someone from that area will chime in with support.

Phillip
2 Chronicles 7:14
14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Offline Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2022, 02:52:45 pm »
Ok Sundog, I found this. I have not watched it but if does say it was in Katy TX. Maybe it will be of help. Let me know how it works out if you go this route.

Phillip

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fN8ucSvkATs
14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Offline Sundog

• House Bee
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2022, 04:39:11 pm »
Sundog I can't help you with your removal situation, but I wish to thank you for you post while welcoming you back, Its been a while. Maybe someone from that area will chime in with support.

Phillip

Thank you, Phillip.   I still have one backyard hive that is prospering, but my son (and able assistant) has grown up, moved out, and I don't see much of him anymore.  Age and minor health issues have also slowed me down.

Regards

Offline Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2022, 07:48:07 pm »
Love your back yard and beehive! Its good hearing from you Sundog.. Wishing you good health! Best of luck to your brother-in-law and his bee removal!

Phillip

Online BeeMaster2

• Administrator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2022, 08:16:04 am »
Sundog,
Welcome back, glad to hear from you again.
Jim Altmiller
Democracy is 2 wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote.
Ben Franklin

Offline KatyBusyBee

• Brood
  • Beekeeper and beehive removal in Katy and Houston
« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2023, 10:58:35 am »
Who did you get to do the removal m

Offline The15thMember

• Global Moderator
  • Galactic Bee
  • Traveler of the Multiverse, Seeker of Knowledge
« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2023, 11:27:24 am »
Who did you get to do the removal m
Welcome to Beemaster, KatyBusyBee!  :happy:
I come from under the hill, and under the hills and over the hills my paths led.  And through the air, I am she that walks unseen.

Offline Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #8 on: May 02, 2023, 11:47:46 am »
Welcome "KatyBusyBee"!
Glad to have you join us!

Phillip

Offline Kathyp

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #9 on: May 02, 2023, 04:00:16 pm »
I knew that name sounded familiar.  I stopped in that 'burb years ago trying to figure out how to get to Baytown without going through Houston.  Failed.
Was also just in TX, but too far away for that cutout.  Hope you found someone.
Someone really ought to tell them that the world of Ayn Rand?s novel was not meant to be aspirational.