Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Killing bees on the grill  (Read 4170 times)

Offline josbees

• House Bee
Killing bees on the grill
« on: December 08, 2008, 11:34:48 pm »
Have you all seen those photos?  I just got them in an email and if you have not, I can try and post them, but they are heartbreaking.  By some guy called Willie who found honey bees on his grill and is very proud of the fact that he gassed each and every one of them -- beautiful natural comb....bodies 20mm deep on the ground. 
This just winds me up so much! 
I think this may already have been mentioned on the forum, and if so, I apoligise for riling you all up all over again.
 :(

Offline JP

• The Swarm King
  • Universal Bee
  • I like doing cut-outs, but I love catching swarms!
    • JPthebeeman.com
Re: Killing bees on the grill
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2008, 12:33:25 am »
Yes, this was brought up 3-4 weeks ago, it would have been an easy removal, but the guy felt like blasting them so he could cook some pork chops.

...JP
My Youtube page is titled JPthebeeman with hundreds of educational & entertaining videos.

My website JPthebeeman.com http://jpthebeeman.com

Offline Melilem

• House Bee
    • New England Bee Photos
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2008, 11:18:17 am »
I also got this in my email from a friend who doesnt have bees. I am feeling kind of bad for the poor fellow who owned the grill... the whole world thinks he is a bee murderer.

Offline JP

• The Swarm King
  • Universal Bee
  • I like doing cut-outs, but I love catching swarms!
    • JPthebeeman.com
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2008, 08:03:52 pm »
I also got this in my email from a friend who doesnt have bees. I am feeling kind of bad for the poor fellow who owned the grill... the whole world thinks he is a bee murderer.

Well, that's what he is.

...JP
My Youtube page is titled JPthebeeman with hundreds of educational & entertaining videos.

My website JPthebeeman.com http://jpthebeeman.com

anything