Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: NASCAR Jimmy Means Secret Race Trick  (Read 2587 times)

Online Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
NASCAR Jimmy Means Secret Race Trick
« on: December 16, 2022, 03:20:01 pm »
2 Chronicles 7:14
14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Offline The15thMember

• Global Moderator
  • Galactic Bee
  • Traveler of the Multiverse, Seeker of Knowledge
Re: NASCAR Jimmy Means Secret Race Trick
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2022, 03:31:12 pm »
They had Jimmy on the Dale Jr. Download earlier this year.  He was great to listen to; so many good stories from the golden age of NASCAR!  :cool:
I come from under the hill, and under the hills and over the hills my paths led.  And through the air, I am she that walks unseen.

Online Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2022, 03:35:18 pm »
I missed that. I bet it was interesting!
2 Chronicles 7:14
14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Offline The15thMember

• Global Moderator
  • Galactic Bee
  • Traveler of the Multiverse, Seeker of Knowledge
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2022, 05:01:12 pm »
It was actually last year, not this year.  Here is the link if you'd like to listen.
https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/jimmy-means-racing-to-survive/id603707723?i=1000528051620
I was never a Jr. groupie by any means when he was racing, but I love all the stuff that he and his media company Dirty Mo do.  They are really committed to preserving and telling the stories of the history of NASCAR, something that a young fan such as myself isn't old enough to have experienced firsthand, and I really appreciate that.  I'm a die-hard listener of the Download during the NASCAR season.  And Jr. is a great announcer for NBC.   
I come from under the hill, and under the hills and over the hills my paths led.  And through the air, I am she that walks unseen.

Online Michael Bush

• Universal Bee
    • bushfarms.com
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2022, 07:28:31 am »
NASCAR was the best thing to come out of the 18th Amendment.
My website:  bushfarms.com/bees.htm en espanol: bushfarms.com/es_bees.htm  auf deutsche: bushfarms.com/de_bees.htm  em portugues:  bushfarms.com/pt_bees.htm
My book:  ThePracticalBeekeeper.com
-------------------
"Everything works if you let it."--James "Big Boy" Medlin