Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Account deleted?  (Read 272 times)

Offline FloridaGardener2

• Brood
Account deleted?
« on: March 21, 2024, 08:12:23 pm »
I do t think I said/did anything offensive but my account was deleted.  Is there any way to reactivate?
Thanks?
FloridaGardener

Offline The15thMember

• Global Moderator
  • Galactic Bee
  • Traveler of the Multiverse, Seeker of Knowledge
Re: Account deleted?
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2024, 08:52:47 pm »
Sorry to hear you are having this problem, FG!  To my knowledge, we weren't aware that your account was deleted, so it was certainly nothing you did.  We'll see what we can do about it.   
I come from under the hill, and under the hills and over the hills my paths led.  And through the air, I am she that walks unseen.

Offline The15thMember

• Global Moderator
  • Galactic Bee
  • Traveler of the Multiverse, Seeker of Knowledge
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2024, 08:56:20 pm »
I see your profile on the member list, and everything about it appears normal.  What happens when you try to log in?
I come from under the hill, and under the hills and over the hills my paths led.  And through the air, I am she that walks unseen.

Online Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2024, 11:23:18 pm »
I do t think I said/did anything offensive but my account was deleted.  Is there any way to reactivate?
Thanks?
FloridaGardener

All seems to be good on this end. It is doubtful, but is it possibly that you might have used the wrong pass code to log in?

2 Chronicles 7:14
14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Online Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2024, 11:24:54 pm »
I am thinking that something similar happen with Max2 a few years ago and Jim fixed it....

Phillip
2 Chronicles 7:14
14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Offline BeeMaster2

• Administrator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2024, 07:34:22 am »
FloridaGardener
I reset your password and sent you an email to let you know what it is.
Let me know if you need any assistance.
Jim Altmiller
Democracy is 2 wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote.
Ben Franklin