Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: 5 wonderful years as an International Forum  (Read 10446 times)

Offline beemaster

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
  • It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.
    • http://www.beemaster.com
5 wonderful years as an International Forum
« on: February 09, 2009, 01:50:04 am »
This date is the official anniversary of our first day as a Beekeeping forum. Since then it has been a magical time of making new friends, learning things from other people's experiences and growing into a top rated Gooooogle seach for "beekeeping Forums"

I thank all of you for coming in, taking the time to learn the rules and especially for being so kind. I cannot think of a better forum I would like to be a part of. Best wishing going into Spring, I hope your hives do well.

John
NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection

Please enjoy the forum, and if it has helped you in any way, we hope that a small donation can be made to support our FULLY member supported forum. You will never see advertisements here, and that is because of the generous members who have made our forum possible. We are in our second decade as a beekeeping forum and all thanks to member support. At the top right of every page is a donations link. Please help if you can.

Offline JP

• The Swarm King
  • Universal Bee
  • I like doing cut-outs, but I love catching swarms!
    • JPthebeeman.com
Re: 5 wonderful years as an International Forum
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2009, 02:10:53 am »
Thank you John and all the wonderful moderators for making this a very special place. Happy Birthday Beemaster!

...JP
My Youtube page is titled JPthebeeman with hundreds of educational & entertaining videos.

My website JPthebeeman.com http://jpthebeeman.com

Offline indypartridge

• Queen Bee
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2009, 07:09:20 am »
Thanks, John!

Your tutorials on the main page were one of the first things I studied when I became serious about getting bees, back in late 2004. Lurked for several months before signing up in Jan 05. I've learned a lot here, and appreciate all you do to make this such a great forum!

Offline HAB

• HEAVENLY BEEKEEPER
  • Field Bee
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2009, 09:08:01 pm »
Unbelievable!!!  So much in so little time.   
Thanks to John.
And to all the Mods and posters
 X:X X:X X:X

Offline johnnybigfish

• Super Bee
    • The World of Johnnybigfish
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2009, 10:08:13 pm »
Yeh, you guys!
Thanks for all you do!
(hmmm...This BUDS for you!)
and Bud too!

your friend,
john

Offline 1reb

• Super Bee
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2009, 08:05:48 pm »
Happy 5th Year Forum Anniversary Beemaster

Johnny

Offline annette

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2009, 11:09:03 pm »
Yes John I remember the first time I found your web page showing your photos and how you made it all sound so easy. I found the forum later on and I was so nervous about getting onto the forum as I had never done anything like this before. Thank god I took the plunge and now I feel that I have another family here.

Thank you so much for bringing us the forum. 

Annette :rainbowflower:

Offline beemaster

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
  • It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.
    • http://www.beemaster.com
« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2009, 11:52:52 pm »
Annette and everyone:

Thanks for such kind words! You Annette have made me smile so many times that I feel like the lucky one here, and I'm so glad you took that plunge - the waters are warm and shark free and we will always do our best to keep it that way. Thanks again everyone!

NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection

Please enjoy the forum, and if it has helped you in any way, we hope that a small donation can be made to support our FULLY member supported forum. You will never see advertisements here, and that is because of the generous members who have made our forum possible. We are in our second decade as a beekeeping forum and all thanks to member support. At the top right of every page is a donations link. Please help if you can.