Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Muscle Cars of 1969  (Read 3110 times)

Offline Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
Muscle Cars of 1969
« on: January 24, 2023, 10:16:27 pm »
2 Chronicles 7:14
14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Offline BeeMaster2

• Administrator
  • Universal Bee
Re: Muscle Cars of 1969
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2023, 08:49:30 am »
Pretty interesting. One thing that I noticed was that the quarter mile numbers , time/speed, seem wrong. The shortest time should bee the fastest speed but they were not.
Jim Altmiller
Democracy is 2 wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote.
Ben Franklin

Offline Michael Bush

• Universal Bee
    • bushfarms.com
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2023, 09:19:19 am »
In theory, yes, but in reality things don't always work that way.  A slow start and a fast finish can end up with higher MPH and higher ET at the same time.  I remember when I was walking down the street back in 1982 and saw posters for a movie called ET.  I assumed it was about drag racing.  I went to see it.  It was not about drag racing...
My website:  bushfarms.com/bees.htm en espanol: bushfarms.com/es_bees.htm  auf deutsche: bushfarms.com/de_bees.htm  em portugues:  bushfarms.com/pt_bees.htm
My book:  ThePracticalBeekeeper.com
-------------------
"Everything works if you let it."--James "Big Boy" Medlin

Offline Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2023, 01:39:06 pm »
In theory, yes, but in reality things don't always work that way.  A slow start and a fast finish can end up with higher MPH and higher ET at the same time.  I remember when I was walking down the street back in 1982 and saw posters for a movie called ET.  I assumed it was about drag racing.  I went to see it.  It was not about drag racing...

:cheesy: :wink: I can just imagine your surprise.
14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Offline Michael Bush

• Universal Bee
    • bushfarms.com
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2023, 02:17:25 pm »
I was only disappointed for a short time...
My website:  bushfarms.com/bees.htm en espanol: bushfarms.com/es_bees.htm  auf deutsche: bushfarms.com/de_bees.htm  em portugues:  bushfarms.com/pt_bees.htm
My book:  ThePracticalBeekeeper.com
-------------------
"Everything works if you let it."--James "Big Boy" Medlin

Offline Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2023, 02:41:43 pm »
I bet lol. I would suppose you very soon found the light of day!  :wink:
Or the freshness of night air  :grin:

anything