Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: So Glad to See so Many Members Using KLIP.COM for their Videos  (Read 2988 times)

Offline beemaster

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
  • It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.
    • http://www.beemaster.com
For a while I thought I was alone, posting Klip videos on my facebook page mostly, but now I see at least 4 other forum members using it too.

If you don't know about Klip, it is a website and a smartphone app that allows 3 minute videos to be uploaded and it has a massive membership and an easy to view and post interface.

I like doing light-hearted videos and slideshows for there, I use SPLICE an app for Ipod for editing and mixing sound and music and graphics or transitions and the Klip app also has many filters that you can use to age or alter your videos.

It wasn't until recent that you had 3 minutes, a very ample time for a video and if not just make a part 1,2, and 3 - etc.. The best part, it will also send it to Facebook, Youtube, Twitter and other services and your video literally uploads in seconds and within a minute or 2 you can view it online.

Checkout www.klip.com if you haven't seen it before. You may notice a large population of kids, its not necessarily that order folks are highly out numbered, its just that kid post sometimes a dozen videos a day.

Anyway, this is great for your Facebook page, and there are so many great apps to make your videos look very professional in just a few clicks.

Glad to see forum members out there, and following friends and other interesting people is very easy on Klip - so even with thousands of posts daily, you'll navigate easily.

NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection

Please enjoy the forum, and if it has helped you in any way, we hope that a small donation can be made to support our FULLY member supported forum. You will never see advertisements here, and that is because of the generous members who have made our forum possible. We are in our second decade as a beekeeping forum and all thanks to member support. At the top right of every page is a donations link. Please help if you can.

anything