Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: New Method of controlling Small Hive Beetles?  (Read 3046 times)

Online Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
New Method of controlling Small Hive Beetles?
« on: November 13, 2022, 10:55:14 am »
I haven't watched it yet; Have any of you viewed the informational video put out 'just this morning' by Bob Binnie Titled: "Possible New Hive Beetle Control " .

Description as follows:
"Dr. Lewis Bartlett from The University of Georgia shares new research and interesting new ideas on possible Small Hive Beetle control.
Recorded at the Georgia Beekeepers Association fall convention 2022."

Phillip
2 Chronicles 7:14
14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Offline Bill Murray

• House Bee
Re: New Method of controlling Small Hive Beetles?
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2022, 11:07:46 am »
I just finished watching it. It was interesting. I will be following this closely.

Online Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2022, 11:17:20 am »
Thanks Bill, I intend on watching it today also.

Phillip
14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Offline Bill Murray

• House Bee
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2022, 12:15:26 pm »
What I thought was interesting based on the research already done, is (correct me if I am wrong) the grubex can be used under the hives without any ill effect on the bees.

Offline Jimboomba honey

• Brood
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2023, 07:16:28 pm »
I have been doing some research on this, I?m finding it hard to find the relevant formulas that have been used in pollen Pattie?s. How much to add that is safe. If anyone knows please share this with me thankyou

Online Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2023, 08:26:57 pm »
"Jimboomba honey" I hope someone here can provide that information to you. Though you have been a member here for quite some time, I noticed this was your first post. I would like to welcome you to Beemaster while thanking you for your post!

Phillip

Offline BeeMaster2

• Administrator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2023, 09:56:18 pm »
Jimbo,
Welcome to Beemaster.
Democracy is 2 wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote.
Ben Franklin