Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: RINGER  (Read 3295 times)

Offline beemaster

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
  • It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.
    • http://www.beemaster.com
RINGER
« on: February 28, 2012, 01:16:28 pm »
I am surprised this hasn't come up here. RINGER with Sarah Michelle Geller is a tale of two estranged identical twins. One made it in the world of wealth and affluence and the other is a resent recovering drug and alcoholic.

After a carefully given clue the poor sister who is running from a gang who she saw a member do a murder. She is the only witness and her rich sister as disappears (presumed dead) but poor girl infiltrates rich sisters world and then it gets to be a powerful cast that are almost always someone they are not. As if everyone in this show is playing a twin who never knew their sibling.

Every week many turns, trust me this is a great series to watch back to back if you have that option, lots happens and integrates with the plot well.

Anyone else watching Ringer??
NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection

Please enjoy the forum, and if it has helped you in any way, we hope that a small donation can be made to support our FULLY member supported forum. You will never see advertisements here, and that is because of the generous members who have made our forum possible. We are in our second decade as a beekeeping forum and all thanks to member support. At the top right of every page is a donations link. Please help if you can.

Offline jmblakeney

• House Bee
  • James
Re: RINGER
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2012, 09:12:18 pm »
Every week many turns, trust me this is a great series to watch back to back if you have that option, lots happens and integrates with the plot well.

I haven't seen it but this sounds a lot like the series "Prison Break" in the way you described above.  We loved that and we are glad we didn't start watching it till all the episodes where on Netflix.  I will look into Ringer and see if we can get into it.

James
"I believe the best social program is a job...." - Ronald Reagan

anything