MEMBER & GUEST INTERACTION SECTION > THE 2ND AMENDMENT

ALEC BALDWIN SHOOTS AND KILLS

<< < (2/4) > >>

Ben Framed:
Even more , the room for suspicion and investigation. No matter what; this was a sad event for friends and family of the victim as well as the innocent.

All that aside, there is the smell of a dead cat on the line.. The minimum amount of basic common sense would have been enough to avoid this. I?m not saying this was not an accident but if it was an accident, stupidly is definitely involved? Angela and Columbo are needed .. 😊

Ben Framed:
I have not been keeping up with this situation. You two might have the answers to just a few simple basic questions.

Had action been called when he was handed the gun?

Had rollem been called when he fired the gun?

Why would have he been handed the gun before action was called? Their would be no need for him to be lugging it around until it was time for the call, >action<.

Did he have time to be alone with the gun?  Minutes? Hours?

If filming was not in action mode, why did he have the gun? He would not need the gun until seconds before >action< was called? When action was called would be the time of the gun transfer. That would be seconds before >rollem<.

If he was given possession of the gun between takes, or even sets, what period of time did he possess the gun before this set, or take?

Had he been alone another time with this gun before this situation? Minutes? Hours? Days?

Is each gun assigned to a particular actor?

Was it common knowledge that the stunt double had fired live ammo only couple days prior?

The15thMember:
From what I read, they were not actually filming when the incident occurred.  I believe Baldwin was practicing quick-drawing the gun (a situation that does NOT require the gun to be loaded!!) and the gun went off as he drew it. 

Ben Framed:

--- Quote from: The15thMember on December 05, 2021, 12:54:18 pm ---From what I read, they were not actually filming when the incident occurred.  I believe Baldwin was practicing quick-drawing the gun (a situation that does NOT require the gun to be loaded!!) and the gun went off as he drew it.

--- End quote ---

Thanks Member, I love that you investigate! This leaves me with a new basic question: (Actually several :grin: but to keep it basic)...

What period of time did he possess the gun for purposes of practice before this happened?

Did the material that you read explain the other basic questions?

Such as; Had he been alone with this gun before this situation happened? A few seconds? Minutes? Hours?

Was it common knowledge that the stunt double had fired live ammo only couple days prior?

There are loads of questions that the proper investigators should seek answers while searching for accuracy. As I said I have not been keeping up with this. But since Sal posted this topic and you have some knowledge about it, I thought I would ask.... Thanks for your guidance of help in basic understanding.

The15thMember:

--- Quote from: Ben Framed on December 05, 2021, 01:31:13 pm ---Thanks Member, I love that you investigate! This leaves me with a new basic question: (Actually several :grin: but to keep it basic)...

What period of time did he possess the gun for purposes of practice before this happened?

Did the material that you read explain the other basic questions?

Such as; Had he been alone with this gun before this situation happened? A few seconds? Minutes? Hours?

There are loads of questions that the proper investigators should seek answers while searching for accuracy. As I said I have not been keeping up with this. But since Sal posted this topic and you have some knowledge about it, I thought I would ask.... Thanks for your guidance of help in basic understanding.

--- End quote ---
I don't know the answers to these questions, and I suspect we won't until the details of the investigation are made public.  One thing's for sure though, there was either foul play here or BLATANT disregard for safety amounting to criminal negligence.  I found it suspicious that the armorer was the only major player in this situation who was unreachable for comment by media outlets.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version