MEMBER & GUEST INTERACTION SECTION > THE 2ND AMENDMENT

They can now feel safe

<< < (2/6) > >>

Ben Framed:

--- Quote from: Acebird on August 18, 2021, 11:45:34 am ---Phil is glued to Fox news propaganda and predictions.  The world was suppose to come to an end when Biden beat Trump.  I am still breathing how about you?
The old criminals are out and the new criminals are in.  Not much different then the way we run our government.

--- End quote ---

Yes; you are still breathing but those thousands of AMERICANS described by Senator Cotton, in the video above, which are trapped in Afdanstan may not be very much longer! Do you  approve? Surely not? Yet you defend this incompetent administration by attacking me? Pathetic; but par for the course.

gww:
ben
The gov needs to help get them out but for those americans, it is not like the gov had not been putting out warnings before now for those americans to leave immediately including offering to pay for thier leaving.  Those americans did what many americans do everyday including me and procrastinated till very late.  I have no doubt we sill still do our best but one does need to reconize the whole truth while doing it.
Cheers
gww

Ben Framed:
Have you asked yourself, who are these thousands and thousands of Americans? Who do they work for? What are their responsibilities? Why did they not leave when the others were being pulled out? Do you simply think they are procrastinators? Do you think it is that simple?  Have you considered there may be more, a lot more to this than what you are expressing? What American or a person of any nationality, in their right mind would so naively sit around and wait to be trapped or procrastinate in such a deadly serious circumstance? Already knowing they are in a hostile environment? More to this story? Yet this bunch in office left them behind. Continue defending this administration if you will...

gww:
I did not forget or over look anything.  I did not jump to the conclusion that this was just so simple that there should be no problems at all and if there is it is the end of the world.  I do not know how many are married and have wives that have to go though a legal process to be allowed to also come or how many are worried about leaving stuff behind and are calculating that as part of their decision.  I do not jump to the conclusions that as an armchair analyst I know all the problems and can point fingers while the process is under way.  I don't even discount mistakes being made during a fluid situation.  Most of that will come later during a look back.  You are attacking the administration.  I am recognizing their job is hard and it would require study to decide how they stack up as we learn more. 

That they did not yet go house to house and force all to leave earlier and just put out the strongest possible warning and offered help is not a bad thing and most likely was reasonable and now they have to adjust.  You act like what might turn out to be a bad decision can only happen on one side.

Quote from you.

--- Quote ---What American or a person of any nationality, in their right mind would so naively sit around and wait to be trapped or procrastinate in such a deadly serious circumstance?
--- End quote ---
How many rock climbers have fallen to their death or how many mountain climbers have died.  People make calculations all the time that don't work out.

The question is, if it gets worked out, will you then praise that?  I personally have my doubts.

Keep exaggerating your attacks on this administration if you will....   
Cheers
gww

Ben Framed:
gww
To be clear I was not speaking on a level or terms of every day domestic American dwellers in Afghanistan. I was not speaking of a situation as such as your post leads. I highly doubt that Americans live there because they like living there. Or there because they like the thrill of intense danger. I doubt they are Thrill seeking rock climbers. Though there may be a few as you described. I am speaking more in some sort of an official capacity. I figured you would have comprehend that without my having to break it down, explaining in vivid detail.

--- Quote ---Have you asked yourself, who are these thousands and thousands of Americans? Wdo they work for? What are their responsibilities? Why did they not leave when the others were being pulled out?

--- End quote ---

and later

--- Quote ---More to this story?

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version