<< < (3/6) > >>

gww:
Ben

--- Quote ---Unbelievable!! it?s too late now..  TRAGIC
--- End quote ---
Just saying.
Cheers
gww
Nothing thrill seeking in a contractor making big bucks off of money flowing into the country establishing a life while there.

Ben Framed:

--- Quote ---Nothing thrill seeking in an contractor making big bucks off of money flowing into the country establishing a life while there.

--- End quote ---

Contractors contracted by our government; doing the work of our government, trusting our leaders of our government,  Procrastinators staying anyway?  Again I suggest there is more to this than meets the eye.

And it is tragic,
Just saying

gww:
And this was always going to have some tragedy, when you leave a country controlled by people that don't like you.  No matter who did the leaving.  Recognizing the situation rather then insinuating the american people are dumb for the guy who is in when it happens would be a bit fairer.  It was always going to be tragic even if done back in may with a different president.  That could be part of why the four presidents before had not done it yet.
Cheers
gww

gww:
Ben

--- Quote ---Again I suggest there is more to this than meets the eye.
--- End quote ---
All you can do is suggest cause you are guessing and doing so with out enough fact to come to the conclusion you came to.
Cheers
gww

Ben Framed:

--- Quote from: gww on August 18, 2021, 02:33:01 pm ---And this was always going to have some tragedy, when you leave a country controlled by people that don't like you.  No matter who did the leaving.  Recognizing the situation rather then insinuating the american people are dumb for the guy who is in when it happens would be a bit fairer.  It was always going to be tragic even if done back in may with a different president.  That could be part of why the four presidents before had not done it yet.
Cheers
gww

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: gww on August 18, 2021, 02:37:03 pm ---Ben
All you can do is suggest cause you are guessing and doing so with out enough fact to come to the conclusion you came to.
Cheers
gww

--- End quote ---

I agree there was always going to be some degree of tragedy no matter which President would be in charge. However the degree of incompetence according to Senator Cotton which should have, and could have been avoided is now TRAGEDY. I do not know everything Senator Cotton knows nor the lack of planning he told of or the impotence and incompetence of Joe Biden and administration that Senator Cotton flat out accuses Biden of. Apparently I can not change your mind about any of this. Perhaps we should do as beemaster bylaws suggest? Agree to disagree.. Can you agree on that?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version