MEMBER & GUEST INTERACTION SECTION > THE 2ND AMENDMENT

Ghost Guns

<< < (32/33) > >>

Kathyp:

--- Quote --- Is every bus march for rioting and looting?
--- End quote ---

Enough of them were, and here they were all white.  They are still rioting here.  Furgison was a lie and people died because of that lie.  I don't really care what race was involved in perpetuating the lie, they should all be held accountable for the murders and destruction that followed.

I heard interesting commentary on what is currently going on.  It explains the actions of groups like BLM.  In prior Marxist takeovers, class warfare was the wedge.  That doesn't really work here.  What else can they use to destroy society?  Race warfare.  Everything from this CRT crap to that White Fragility piece of nonsense writing, to claims that cops are hunting black people, is designed to do just what it is doing.  Destroy the fabric of the country.

If you want to participate in that, at least be aware of what you are doing.  You will have to live with the results.

gww:
Nothing new here, charlie manson thought he could start a race war by killing a couple rich white people.
Cheers
gww

gww:
Kathy
We took busses to washington dc as a union to highlight exporting production.  It was an effort that may not have born enough fruit but was worth the effort.  It is what people do.
Cheers
gww

Kathyp:

--- Quote ---Nothing new here, charlie manson thought he could start a race war by killing a couple rich white people.
--- End quote ---

A race war is not the goal.  destruction of the fabric of society is the goal.  Along with teaching people to judge each other based on the color of their skin, something we have worked for decades to NOT do, there are any number of other society destroying efforts underway.

All societies have foundations.  You can change things here and there without damaging the foundation.  If you change too many things too fast and people do not have time to adjust, you have chaos.  A lot of our chaos now has nothing to do with race, the race-baiting from the left is just a part of the picture. 

We have gone backward by 50 years in the last couple of years.  Thank you clueless leftists who don't think things through and vomit back to everyone the destructive nonsense you get on the 6 pm news. 

ggw, I read your article.  I don't blame those people for protesting.  They were prescient.  Too bad the rest of us did not recognize the danger at that moment because a lot of lives might have been saved. 
Yes, some people said some things that were bad, but it sounds like it was really a mostly peaceful protest. 
No one denies that there are racists in the country.  They come in many shades.  What I don't understand is why any group/race would hold up criminals as heroes and examples.  Is that really what we want young people to emulate?

Kathyp:

--- Quote ---We took busses to washington dc as a union to highlight exporting production.  It was an effort that may not have born enough fruit but was worth the effort.  It is what people do.
--- End quote ---

That's hardly the same as riots, looting, burning, and murder.  We have the right to peacefully assemble and seek redress from our government.  What is happening still is not protected.  Portland had a riot again last night. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version