MEMBER & GUEST INTERACTION SECTION > THE 2ND AMENDMENT

A little perspective

<< < (2/3) > >>

Ben Framed:

--- Quote from: incognito on December 12, 2019, 11:59:42 pm ---
--- Quote from: CoolBees on December 12, 2019, 04:12:19 pm ---Err ... Yup. One of several sad days in American history. ... with more to come if we are ever disarmed.

--- End quote ---
The second amendment to me includes the right of the people to to keep and bear arms with burst and full auto....nothing less. It is not at its core about self defense in the home.

The Heller decision did not get it all right.

We might technically have not been disarmed, but we are certainly disadvantaged. The two historical pictures above include then state of the art military arms.

--- End quote ---

Very good point Tom.

Acebird:
Say Ben, I think this entire topic is about hate and it is so close to Christmas.

incognito:

--- Quote from: Acebird on December 13, 2019, 08:39:55 am ---Say Ben, I think this entire topic is about hate and it is so close to Christmas.

--- End quote ---
Really, how so?

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

iddee:
I agree, Ace. We do hate the thought of being slaughtered like a bunch of cattle.  You got it right for once.

paus:
Been watching the impeachment, Yep there is hate and the same people that demonstrate their hate would be using their time to take our God given rights if they weren't trying to impeach the President.  Blessings are often disguised, and we must look for them.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version