MEMBER & GUEST INTERACTION SECTION > THE 2ND AMENDMENT

Roger Stone | Full Address and Q&A | Oxford Union

<< < (3/11) > >>

Acebird:

--- Quote from: kathyp on November 09, 2019, 12:25:49 pm ---I suspect the public hearings are going to be fun.

--- End quote ---
Keep in mind who didn't want them public.  That in itself is another admission of guilt.  Who doesn't want to show his taxes, who doesn't want any conversation documented with foreign leaders, who doesn't want the american people to know the truth and is stone walling any attempt for congress to do their job, on and on and on?

iddee:
""Keep in mind who didn't want them public.  That in itself is another admission of guilt. Who doesn't want any conversation documented with foreign leaders, who doesn't want the American people to know the truth and is stone walling any attempt for congress to do their job, on and on and on?""

Shitt, er , shiffty, pee=lousy, and on and on and on, keep refusing to do their job while attacking the most transparent President in USA history.

THAT'S WHO.

Acebird:

--- Quote from: iddee on November 10, 2019, 09:27:50 am ---Shitt, er , shiffty, pee=lousy, and on and on and on, keep refusing to do their job while attacking the most transparent President in USA history.

THAT'S WHO.

--- End quote ---
Clearly you and Trump have not a clue how our government is structured and the responsibilities of each branch.  Your not alone Wally.  It is common among his base.

Ben Framed:

--- Quote from: Acebird on November 10, 2019, 09:44:58 am ---
--- Quote from: iddee on November 10, 2019, 09:27:50 am ---Shitt, er , shiffty, pee=lousy, and on and on and on, keep refusing to do their job while attacking the most transparent President in USA history.

THAT'S WHO.

--- End quote ---
Clearly you and Trump have not a clue how our government is structured and the responsibilities of each branch.  Your not alone Wally.  It is common among his base.

--- End quote ---

Well Ace, Transparency is the way it should work. I agree Mr Trump is not a politician. He is transparent, that is why More and more of America appreciates him and those on the opposite side of the isle are beginning to appreciate this also. Perhaps that is why more and more minorities are now picking up steam in supporting him especially our black citizens? Perhaps that is why more and more independents and democrats are now beginning to support him, both privately and publicly. Perhaps America is sick of the way the crooks operate in Washington, sneaking, secretly, meeting in basements etc. Americans are now beginning to see, hear, and understand just how corrupt the establishment has become, even though the left, with all their hypnotizing influence pander, use, and pedal through their leftist leaning news industaries. Even some of the establishment is changing their tune. The impeachment thing is clearly backfiring on the extreme left and they know it, yet they do not know what else to do in order to stop the Make America Great Again movement or President Trumps clear message. So far everything they have tried has failed.  Including the ''six ways form sunday'' described by (shut my mouth) Chuck Schumer.The left are on a banana peeling along with their banana republic, sliding off into the obelisk, not even able to gain a hand hold, panic is their only friend now. 

iddee:
Ace, you and I have a very clear pic of our government. You agree with me and Ben framed, you just like to keep the fire going. Many years ago, I did the same. If I heard a Republican talking, I would be a Dem. for the conversation. If it were a Dem. talking, I would be a Rep. As I got older, the fun kinda left it and I stayed on the right side. You, too, will tire of the trolling as you age, and then the coffee house will die. You are about the only "left talker" still participating.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version