Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: IS OBAMA an ALIEN?  (Read 39598 times)

Offline jayj200

• Queen Bee
Re: IS OBAMA an ALIEN?
« Reply #40 on: November 08, 2014, 09:35:44 am »
This is exactly why I line my underpants with tinfoil like the experts recommend.  But mostly because of the cool crinkling sound it makes when I sit down.

I like the stiffer plastic wrap

Offline jayj200

• Queen Bee
« Reply #41 on: February 15, 2015, 09:34:58 am »
if sara is an alien, i'd like to go to her planet!

the banks have no money because the people have no money.  banks make (or lose) money from investment.  if there is no private wealth/business being created there is no place to invest.  there is less private wealth being created because government all over the world is growing.  government creates and earns nothing.  they take wealth.  the more they take, the less available for business and private enterprise.  government then gives money to people who create nothing and earn nothing.  while that money does recirculate, it does not grow.  the money pool remains stagnant but the needs of government grow.  pretty soon, the needs of government out pace the economy.  the people have no wealth because no jobs are created and the government takes  more.  the government has no money because they have run out of people from whom to take money.

cool huh?   :evil:

you are there

Offline jayj200

• Queen Bee
« Reply #42 on: April 08, 2015, 08:49:14 am »
be4the fire

Offline jayj200

• Queen Bee
« Reply #43 on: December 11, 2015, 11:39:52 am »
judging by his picture hes real tall