Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Looking for any information On beekeeping In the Philippines  (Read 1057 times)

Offline Jim134

• Galactic Bee
    • Franklin County Beekeepers Association
     As some people on here know.. I did move out of the United States ... In February 2019... Just looking for local beekeepers in my area.... Anybody within 50 km of Manila,Philippines... Especially intrested in stingless honeybees.... I hope you all have a great time.. With your interest in honey bees.... I know I  have..
  Are there any OSW  From the Philippines on this form ??

BEE  HAPPY  Jim134   :happy:
"Tell me and I'll forget,show me and I may  remember,involve me and I'll understand"
        Chinese Proverb

"The farmer is the only man in our economy who buys everything at retail, sells everything at wholesale, and pays the freight both ways."
 John F. Kennedy
Franklin County Beekeepers Association MA. http://www.franklinmabeekeepers.org/

Online Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
Re: Looking for any information On beekeeping In the Philippines
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2019, 08:44:52 am »
     As some people on here know.. I did move out of the United States ... In February 2019... Just looking for local beekeepers in my area.... Anybody within 50 km of Manila,Philippines... Especially intrested in stingless honeybees.... I hope you all have a great time.. With your interest in honey bees.... I know I  have..

I do not know where these folks are but it is somewhere in the Pacific I am thinking. You might check them out on YouTube. 
Khmer beekeeping
Phillip
2 Chronicles 7:14
14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Offline Jim134

• Galactic Bee
    • Franklin County Beekeepers Association
Re: Looking for any information On beekeeping In the Philippines
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2019, 04:55:05 am »

I do not know where these folks are but it is somewhere in the Pacific I am thinking. You might check them out on YouTube. 
Khmer beekeeping
Phillip

Thank you for the lead..

BEE HAPPY  Jim134   :happy:
« Last Edit: June 05, 2019, 03:10:52 pm by Jim 134 »
"Tell me and I'll forget,show me and I may  remember,involve me and I'll understand"
        Chinese Proverb

"The farmer is the only man in our economy who buys everything at retail, sells everything at wholesale, and pays the freight both ways."
 John F. Kennedy
Franklin County Beekeepers Association MA. http://www.franklinmabeekeepers.org/